Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,732 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post (23913 Views)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You. / 30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post by Caution30: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is where GMB anti corruption war should start its work.
For those who held public offices in the past and are on the list should be probe!

1 Like

Re: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post by ABEngine(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Same old trash, just a different day.

The "North" didn't push Jonathan out, Nigerians did. He was too damn incompetent.

You are too old for this crap, Oga with all due respect. I see how competent you are on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post by ABEngine(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Contrary to the new assertion, most of these people listed are proxies to the real power brokers. Its not about the northerners but a few miscreants amongst them. But then my suggestion would be, in a country so blessed by God with minerals and natural resources why wouldn't we take charge and harness our own? your own? South take charge of your oil, North, the mines and the typical western expertise in Agriculture, make these sectors competitive amongst each other. I do wish YO and GMB success in this administration but I foresee a lot hurdles worsened by the heightened expectations of Nigerians for the incoming regime. God bless them anyway
Re: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post by drtwist(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post by gabby227(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Doortun:
"That is why those in the Petroleum Ministry dread retirement as though it signifies going to hell fire. No matter how little your influence, something substantial must enter your hands especially in hard currency. The nation loses billions of dollars in diverted revenue whenever any round of auction occurs"

Buhari needs to step on toes to move this nation forward

ok
Re: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
some times am forced to ask.. Where my papa dey dat time undecided

Learn from that so that your children would not ask the same question.

1 Like

Re: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock you! Post by clemzo101(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
I hope Buhari can fight dem sha. So much corruption in dis country

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 / Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.