Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read (930 Views)

Babies Born To South African Parents Will Be Required To Undergo DNA Test / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / Nine Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read by Immaangel(f): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Most parents will end in Hell Fire. Not because they didn't serve God enough/well, not because of their past sins, but because of their children.
As parents, you have to be VERY careful in your dealings with children. You see, the very second you get pregnant, you both have already said to God Spiritually "Father, we'll take responsibility for anything that happens to this child". Its a contract with the Heavens in case you don't know. Its a duty you have to fulfill. Jesus has already laid down every step you need to take , to bring up that creature under you. I /heard/read women abandon babies in bins, even streams, and bushes and the worst... ABORTION!!! *smh* once, a little child strayed from the mothers bosom to the busy road, her attention was called and she screamed, grabed the child and started beating "it". Foolish mother! What does the child know?
***Destiny changers***
It is the duty and responsibility of every parent to ask God for His plans and purpose for the life of their child. God designed the engines of your child to study medicine and you want him to be a lawyer because you want to be addressed as "Daddy/Mummy Lawyer". Later you"ll start saying "he is a dullard when you are telling the engine of a toyota camry to do the work of a bulldozer" I pity your life!!! You have a lot to account to God! Ask him what designed the child for and He will gladly tell you, then train that Child towards that goal.
***Over-protactive parents***
Over-protectiveparents produce the best liers as children. When you cage a child, and fence him/her in all the time, no adventure, you wanna take account of even the way he breaths. Trust me when I say, Children are adventure and fun seekers naturally. Fencing him in will teach him to start framing lies to tell you to avoid chastising. Christ said "train your child the way he should go and he will not depart from it". If you are scared your. Child will go astray, then understand that ur duty still extends to looking at his/her spiritual life, education, friends and so on. Don't over-protect children, they'll surely break the fence out.
***Humility***
Some parents think they own the child. Well, you don't! God does! Your children are not alive and well because you gave birth to them and you are taking care of them, if the owner (God) didn't bless you, you will be poorer that "nothing". What most parents don't know is that some of them are actually rich cos of their children! Not because you can work hard. When you offend your child, go to him/her and apologize in ALL humility. God speaks through them and acts through them. They can be precious or dangerous. Depends on what you shape them to be.
Can I offend my child?
Oh yes!
(1).You beat their mother in their presence.
(2). You realize they are innocent after flogging/beating them and you don't care to apologize.
(3). Insulting names e.g idiot, oloshi, bastard, animal etc.
(4). Dictatorial parenting.
The sooner you understand you are just a caretaker in their lives, the better for you. God owns them! Not you! Your children are not alive cos you gave birth to them. If you didn't give birth, they would come to the earth through other people. Its their time to be here, that's why they are here.
Please, turn a new leaf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read by Tallesty1(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2015
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read by ArchEnemy(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Op, you must do your best to train up your child but you can't kill yourself. Your child has his/her own responsibilities to become a respectable human.

1 Like

Re: Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read by ammyluv2002(f): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Good write up tho i don't agree with everything you said
Re: Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read by ammyluv2002(f): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Op, you must do your best to train up your child but you can't kill yourself. Your child has his/her own responsibilities to become a respectable human.
Very correct

1 Like

Re: Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read by Begonia(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Nice one op.
Children also have to take responsibility for their wrongdoings. Sometimes, parents can't be blamed for the way their children turn out.
I agree with most of the content smiley
Re: Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read by salauwale(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Most Parents Will End Up In Hell: A Must Read by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Yea op you made a point! there
Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

As A New Upcoming Dad! What Do I Need To Know? / This What Really Beautiful As Kids / Strange: Woman Give Birth To 17 Babies At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.