Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari (722 Views)

Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi / Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by bugs1: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2015
I hasten to congratulate you on your success and victory in the Presidential Elections of March 28, 2015. Your success and victory after three previous unsuccessful attempts must be great object lessons for you and for all politicians, particularly in Nigeria.

For me, the totality of 2015 elections hold many lessons for our democracy and democratization process, which are both maturing. On this occasion, the system has been unnecessarily overheated before and particularly during the campaigns when emphasis was more on trivialities and hate, divisive, undignifying and disrespectful statements and comments rather than on pressing issues requiring attention.

I know that in victory, you will be magnanimous to start binding the wounds and bitterness occasioned by the campaign and the evil disciples.

With so much harm already done to many national institutions including the military, which proudly nurtured you and me, you will have a lot to do on institution reform, education, healthcare, economy, security, infrastructure, power, youth employment, agribusiness, oil and gas, external affairs, cohesiveness of our nation and ridding our land of corruption.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/04/obasanjos-letter-to-buhari/
Re: Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by kingk(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2015
which proudly nurtured you and me. I see chom chin..... no begging pls.
Re: Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by missbehave247(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Baba iyabo on point
Re: Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Has he started his letter writing again ? These old men sef.
Re: Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by emperorchedda(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Obj it was with your help and experience we won this election. You foresaw failure in PDP led federal government then u jumped ship.

Wise man you are. GEJ should have listened to your warning

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2015
bugs1:
I know that in victory, you will be magnanimous to start binding the wounds and bitterness occasioned by the campaign and the evil disciples.

With so much harm already done to many national institutions including the military, which proudly nurtured you and me, you will have a lot to do on institution reform, education, healthcare, economy, security, infrastructure, power, youth employment, agribusiness, oil and gas, external affairs, cohesiveness of our nation and ridding our land of corruption.

DEE BUHARI, DON'T FAIL TO DELIVER THE GOODIES OF DEMOCRACY TO ALL TRIBES IN NIGERIA. NEVER SUCCUMB TO THE TEMPTATION OF MARGINALIZING A SECTION OF THIS COUNTRY.grin PLEASE HELP HEAL A NATION THAT HAS BEEN UNFORTUNATELY DIVIDED ALONG ETHNIC/RELIGIOUS LINES.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

(1) (Reply)

President Elect General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB) live with Sahara Reporters / Unofficial Result For Lagos Gov Election 2015 / And Here Comes A New Company Called Saipem-dangote E&C.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.