Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan (12563 Views)

Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget / CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan / Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Noted,better late than never.
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Ubah dey sweat now. All that kerosene we u chop, you go vomit am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by KingTom(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Hahahahahahahaha. Unlike TAN, Buhari will NEVER be my friend, until he jails all the corrupt politicians including Tinubu. That is the basis that Nigerians voted for him. Buhari, ...Please jail all corrupt politicians starting from May 29, that's the only way I can forgive your illiterate disposition.
Still pained? grin
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2015
LubricatingOil:
Shameless pigs.
ur papa na him u dey insult
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by trappatoni(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Hahahahahahahaha. Unlike TAN, Buhari will NEVER be my friend, until he jails all the corrupt politicians including Tinubu. That is the basis that Nigerians voted for him. Buhari, ...Please jail all corrupt politicians starting from May 29, that's the only way I can forgive your illiterate disposition.
so early in the morning and you are already high on ibepe. sad

2 Likes

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by BRAV0O(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
u ar phool for mentioning tinubu! People like u will never make the con3 to move forward I pity u!

1 Like

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by Skoopy(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
In a society where we keep derailing from our values and societal norms, it's no longer shameful going back to your vomit.
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by loomer: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
NOT every person, only parasites who are dependent on others for their success. You will see these politicians dancing to Buhari. People with principles do not do that.

'By their fruits, you shall know them'- Jesus, founder of Christianity.

That is politics my friend.

There are no permanent friends nor enemies, just interests.
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by LubricatingOil: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
21 million Nigerians have psychiatric issues, you are definitely not one of them....LOL

or are you a site manager? Didn't make it in Spain, Thailand and South Africa cool
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by LubricatingOil: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
WINNER23:
my papa na him u dey insult
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
loomer:

That is politics my friend.

There are no permanent friends nor enemies, just interests.

Not parochial interest as is practiced in Nigeria my dear. We are all about our stomachs and not local infrastructures for our communities.
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2015
BRAV0O:
u ar phool for mentioning tinubu! People like u will never make the con3 to move forward I pity u!
Is Tinubu not a fraudster ? Everyone knows this truth except you. Or may be you are just a sworn disciple of his. In that case, its a shame.
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by boman2014: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

Show us ur own certificate and lets compare it with GMB and we'll knw who is an illiterate

4 Likes

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2015
trappatoni:
so early in the morning and you are already high on ibepe. sad
It's a Saturday morning my friend. The birds have come to roost.
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by 9ja4Change(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

And the illiterate Almajiri defeated the so educated who is the dumbest, stupiest and confused president ever!

Meanwhile, another Almajiri schooled another educated thug....

1 Like

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2015
boman2014:

Show us ur own certificate and lets compare it with GMB and we'll knw who is an illiterate
Who wants to see my 'sabiticket' ? Am I contesting to lead the public ? Buhari is an illiterate, everyone knows that except you.
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by realGURU(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2015
eckersley:

Dear brethren. I want to buy this ur space .
look, am not selling any space it is illegal on nairaland, if u want to buy advertising space contact mods or check how to place adds , u will c it on every top of nland pagesg
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by tmotmo: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Even thieves are now displaying signs of SPORTMANSHIP grin grin grin grin grin

Dr. Ifeanyi Uba, what about the N13.4 billion subsidy you scammed Nigerians through CAPITAL OIL?

Nigerians will revisit some issues by the Grace of God, because many have died in the Hospitals, on our dilapidated and bad roads due to Corrupt practices like the Oil subsidy scandal and many others.

It is still fresh in our memory, about the guy that burnt himself due to poverty in Abuja last year. He might be sick to have taken that option, but we want a country where all of us can "breath" (the Poor, Rich, of all tribes and ethnicity, All Nigerians).

We thank God for Gen. Buhari, President Jonathan and Prof. Jega primarily for making us proud that from now on, the decision for governance lies with the people, as it should be in a sane country.

God Bless Nigeria.
May we never lose focus on our Year 2015 electoral decisions.
May God help the Leadership of the coming Administration to achieve many of Nigerians' expectations.
May the Sycophants not get them distracted.
May God deliver them (Those that will be saddled with affairs of Governance at all levels) from DEVILS we know and the EVILS unknown.

Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by loomer: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Not parochial interest as is practiced in Nigeria my dear. We are all about our stomachs and not local infrastructures for our communities.

Agreed, and that's y Nigeria has been and will continue to be a failed state.
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by BRAV0O(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
Is Tinubu not a fraudster ? Everyone knows this truth except you. Or may be you are just a sworn disciple of his. In that case, its a shame.
you can see urself you shameless monkey ' is it tinubu that as being eating 2billion budget food since 2011 ? Is it tinubu that is responsible for the missing 20billion "d" ehen ansa me you swan, is it tinubu that as put all nigerians into staggering economy by surrounding himself with cabals criminals and thieves or is it tinubu that is responsible for the fuel subsidy scam cus u said he's a fraudster, I even have time arguing with a low lifer like u!
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2015
One thing is certain here, the level of sportsmanship that GEJ and TAN has display is what Buhari and APC supporters would never do if they'd lost the election rather violence will be their only option...

Quote me if you think am wrong..
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by xabi148(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Lol TAN has failed his exellency n dat was wat I xpected 4rm u

1 Like

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by otr1(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
Don't see how Buhari can be congratulated, he won and so what?...Instead of folks to put him to task building on democratic principles already laid down by GEJ,we are congratulating an ex-tyrant?....incredible.
If congratulating GMB ain't worth it, I don't see a big deal in GEJ conceding defeat. It's not as if he's doing us any favour. It's a stunt he pulled to redeem what's left of his battered image.

And if APC should build on that DEMONcratic principle you claim he's laid down, this country will be too hot for you people.
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by jojoki: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Ayamatanga pigdpig Satan. God had delivered Nigeria

Never again would a clown take us for a ride again.

1 Like

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by magicfingers009: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2015
missionmex:
I just hope the foundation laid by GEJ will be built upon.
A foundation for corruption and mediocrity? Nah. Tufiakwa.
We would demolish whatever foundation was made and build new ones based on fairness & equity. One that is corruption-free.

1 Like

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by abdecency: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2015
U must be dreaming if u expect Buhari to build upon d so called foundations of corruption & impunity characterised of Jonathan's adm.

1 Like

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by jaybee(f): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

You shameless unrepentant ethnic bigot and hate irritant. Since you are a perpetual mischievous liar, your portion is surely heartache and hypertension.

Your passionate evil wish for an honest man sacrificing himself to rescue Nigeria from the claws of incurably corrupt, clueless and inhuman pdp has ended, as predicted, in total doom. You will henceforth be in constant disappointment because the peoples general will execute his well meaning plans for this country that will stand the test of time, unlike your corrupt and confused principal who has set the baseline for the most inept and ineffective government in Nigeria.

Back to the issue of Tinubu, the leader of the pplitical and moral conquest of the SS & SE. If you know he is corrupt PDP has been in power and full control of the police, EFCC, ICPC, judiciary, legislature, and all other government prosecution apparatus; why have they not been able to prosecute Tinubu till date. When has the peoples general turned into a prosecutor, judge and executor? Just ask your senile and miserably deranged self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by missionmex(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2015
magicfingers009:

A foundation for corruption and mediocrity? Nah. Tufiakwa.
We would demolish whatever foundation was made and build new ones based on fairness & equity. One that is corruption-free.
ok I hear u, buhari chief of staff.
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
The end of TAN. Wasted resources

1 Like

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by danla44(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Carry go Oga Jona, Bayelsa is waiting.......

1 Like

Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by symbian03(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

Did you cast your vote for him?
Re: TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan by abu12: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2015
[/quote][size=13pt]Arthur eze and ifeanyi uba are indebeted to FG they shld be ready to pay back their debt or they forfit capital oil and all other buz they have. [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Primary In ONELGA Cancelled, Final Winner Handpicked / Answer Your Query, Yakasai Tells Emir Sanusi / Governor Fayemi Approves Six Months Maternity Leave For Ekiti Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.