Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi (3043 Views)

APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks / Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) / West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by seunfly: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Professor Barth Nnaji and Bolaji Abdulahi were the ministers who hit the ground running immediately they were appointed.

Barth Nnaji performed wonder and he improved the state of electricity in Nigeria before he was unceremoniously sacked by this outgoing administration, however after his sack, his replacement has been nothing but total failure, he seems to take 10 steps backward from a step prof Naji took forward.

Bolaji Abudulahi met our football in mess and he declared the state of emergency immediately, this led to serious restructuring in sport administration and our subsequent Sporting event proved him right. His positive contribution to our sport ministry was timely and meaningful which led to AFCON victory and other sporting events.However his reign was cut short and our football and entire sporting performance nose dived into negative side from FIFA ban to very poor outing in different sporting arena.

I wish GMB can take notice of this two achievers who were unceremoniously sacked under Gej and recall them to support him to build a better Nigeria.

Long live Nigeria!!!!!!
God help GMB!!!!!
God bless Nigerdeltans!!!!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Nonsense. The op is sick

Do you think APC does not have capable and intelligent hands.

We cannot allow a carryover of cluelessness...we asked for total change.

3 Likes

Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by missbehave247(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Sai buhari knows what he will do as he is surrounded by the prolific
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by eleko1: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2015
To come and do wetin undecided? Does it mean,U cant do better than the 2 if giving the post? There are many TOSIN,Mustapha and chinedu out there that can out perform the 2 above.Enuf is Enuf of recycling used product's' undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by donphilopus: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
BiHung:
Nonsense. The op is sick

Wrong.

Prof. Barth Nnaji would never be recalled by PMB (President Muhammadu Buhari), only Bolaji Abdullahi stands a chance. He went to the ICC with Buhari when he was presented his Certificate of Return. I believe Saraki would suggest him to Buhari for Ministerial Appointment!

3 Likes

Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Please dont interfere in the administration of GMB. Let him choose whoever he wants to work with.

1 Like

Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by seunfly: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2015
eleko1:
To come and do wetin undecided? Does it mean,U cant do better than the 2 if giving the post? There are many TOSIN,Mustapha and chinedu out there that can out perform the 2 above.Enuf is Enuf of recycling used product's' undecided sad
BiHung:
Nonsense. The op is sick

No, I believe APC and Nigeria has many capable hands that can solve many problems we are facing but I believe calling a tested and trusted hands is also good. Obama, Brazilian president and Australian president did the same thing when they won, Obama retain the defence Secetary despite being strong opposition.

1 Like

Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by eleko1: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Ok,tenk U.We need a brand new' engine' not the used'aloku' one.Jona can remote control those 2 from OTUOKE.We dnt want anybody to put sand sand for BUHARI govt.Mukina,Fredoo,Chimepazee fit do sport minister.IYANGBALI is a renowed radionic/electrician,fit handle Power ministry
seunfly:

No, I believe APC and Nigeria has many capable hands that can solve many problems we are facing but I believe calling a tested and trusted hands is also good. Obama, Brazilian president and Australian president did the same thing when they won, Obama retain the defence Secetary despite being strong opposition.
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by crownprince102: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Bart Nnaji - NO

Bolaji Abdullah - YES

2 Likes

Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by Abagworo(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2015
crownprince102:
Bart Nnaji - NO

Bolaji Abdullah - YES

Barth Nnaji is our best in power. He was pushed off by the energy mafia.

3 Likes

Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by sammyj: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Seconded !!!!!
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by seunfly: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Abagworo:

You understand me, the absence of this two ministers actually created the deficiencies in is government, I still think prof Barth is the best this administration has.
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2015
donphilopus:

Wrong.

Prof. Barth Nnaji would never be recalled by PMB (President Muhammadu Buhari), only Bolaji Abdullahi stands a chance. He went to the ICC with Buhari when he was presented his Certificate of Return. I believe Saraki would suggest him to Buhari for Ministerial Appointment!
but if he went to the ICC with Buhari's entourage...then what has GEJ said about that? This is serious back stabbing...back stabbers must not be trusted
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Abagworo:

You may be right. He's a good hand. Obama even retained the defense secretary who is from the opposition. Unfortunately, many will oppose Nnaji because of where he comes from, not the content of his character.

May God save us from ethnic jingoists.
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by ManMountain(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
I wouldn't mind Bolaji Abdullahi returning to the sport ministry. We had one of our finest period under him as minister.

1 Like

Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by IYANGBALI: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
eleko1:
Ok,tenk U.We need a brand new' engine' not the used'aloku' one.Jona can remote control those 2 from OTUOKE.We dnt want anybody to put sand sand for BUHARI govt.Mukina,Fredoo,Chimepazee fit do sport minister.IYANGBALI is a renowed radionic/electrician,fit handle Power ministry
power mininistry?omo money don come be that o. That was very thoughtful of you,If the thing click you go follow lick fingers
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by seunfly: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

You may be right. He's a good hand. Obama even retained the defense secretary who is from the opposition. Unfortunately, many will oppose Nnaji because of where he comes from, not the content of his character.

May God save us from ethnic jingoists.

Please don't bring ethnicity into this, b4 Jonathan, people from his ethnic group has been making name in different ministries without opposition. Soludo, Okonjo, Oby, Dora etc so please and please don't bring that here.

1 Like

Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by eleko1: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
shocked sad undecided lipsrsealed
IYANGBALI:
power ministry?omo money don come be that o. That was very thoughtful of you,If the thing click you go follow lick fingers
embarassed they nefa appoint U,nah how to tif transformer/generators go sell am for. Gozie yo boifriend for Alaba market U dey think abi grin tongue angry tongue undecided
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by IYANGBALI: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
eleko1:
shocked sad undecided lipsrsealed embarassed they nefa appoint U,nah how to tif transformer/generators go sell am for. Gozie yo boifriend for Alaba market U dey think abi grin tongue angry tongue undecided
it is awa turn to chop Naija,I no shout change for nothing grin
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by eleko1: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
embarassed sad shocked o
IYANGBALI:
it is awa turn to chop Naija,I no shout change for nothing grin
My hands nor dey undecided
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by IYANGBALI: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed sad shocked o My hands nor dey undecided
you too dey fear,NA dat your vulcaniser work you go take feed your family and build house?
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by eleko1: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
embarassed embarassed sad grin
IYANGBALI:
you too dey fear,NA dat your vulcaniser work you go take feed your family and build house?
Surulere aye.*Draw out goat horn* U wan see my red eyes dis aftunu undecided angry
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by dayo23(f): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wrong thread, GMB already knows half of his cabinat member
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by IYANGBALI: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed embarassed sad grin Surulere aye.*Draw out goat horn* U wan see my red eyes dis aftunu undecided angry
sidon there dey sing surulere,you house go soon due in two months time and your wife sekinatu is due for delivery before the end of the month,you go soon hear am wen your landlord begin dey sleep with your wife and shedrens grin
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by IYANGBALI: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
dayo23:
Wrong thread, GMB already knows half of his cabinat member
i hope I am one of them?
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by stevecantrell: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
God bless the OP.
When Gej fired Nnaji was when I realised Gej was a mistake made by Nigerians.
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by eleko1: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
embarassed embarassed
IYANGBALI:
sidon there dey sing surulere,you house go soon due in two months time and your wife sekinatu is due for delivery before the end of the month,you go soon hear am wen your landlord begin dey sleep with your wife and shedrens grin
angry angry sad sora e oo.Who tell u say nah face mi I face U I dey lif undecided angry
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by seunfly: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
power mininistry?omo money don come be that o. That was very thoughtful of you,If the thing click you go follow lick fingers
IYANGBALI:
eleko1:
shocked sad undecided lipsrsealed embarassed they nefa appoint U,nah how to tif transformer/generators go sell am for. Gozie yo boifriend for Alaba market U dey think abi grin tongue angry tongue undecided
eleko1:
embarassed sad shocked o My hands nor dey undecided

GMB is watching all of you ooooo, you know Baba now have IPad and he dey check nairaland once in a while.
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
every capable and forward thinking Nigerian deserves a ministeral appointment ,party or no party.
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by eleko1: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
GoOd For IYANGBALI!Make Soldiers come carry her go self,GOD nor go vex lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
seunfly:

GMB is watching all of you ooooo, you know Baba now have IPad and he dey check nairaland once in a while.
grin grin
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by seunfly: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
eleko1:
GoOd For IYANGBALI!Make Soldiers come carry her go self,GOD nor go vex lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Na you suggest the thing for her now, so you are an accomplice.
Re: Please GMB Bring Back Barth Nnaji And Bolaji Abdulahi by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed embarassed angry angry sad sora e oo.Who tell u say nah face mi I face U I dey lif undecided angry
na me you wan form for abi?no let me expose you o

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Split In Five As Office-sharing War Heightens / Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal / Meet The APC Senator -Elect Who Replaces Ben Murray-Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.