Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Rihanna Has Been Accused Of Stealing Her Hit Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Has Been Accused Of Stealing Her Hit Single (812 Views)

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts / Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / The Long List Of Male And Female Celebrities Rihanna Has Slept With (with Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Has Been Accused Of Stealing Her Hit Single by bvibesblogger: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Rih might want to call Pharell and Robin Thicke for moral support.

While we are still trying to get over the lawsuit won against Robin Thicke and Pharell for Blurred Lines, we have been thrown in shock again and this time, it is about Princess Rih.

The Pop star released her hit single, Bitch Better Have My Money, about a week ago but it seems like things won’t be fine in Rihanna’s camp for now.

When the track dropped, a few of Houston rapper, Just Brittany’s fans, came for Rihanna and accused her of stealing the rapper’s single from 2014 called, Better Have My Money.

The songs have been reported to undoubtedly have the same hook and beat, with Brittany’s version having a faster pace.

Brittany has stated that she is a fan of Rih’s music and that her management is looking into it.

Hopefully this is a case of serious misunderstanding and the two parties can sort it out before it becomes another highly publicized lawsuit.

Read more at http://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/bitch-stole-my-music-rihanna-has-been-accused-of-stealing-her-hit-single/#Jxylqt24AjvWgJ2m.99

Re: Rihanna Has Been Accused Of Stealing Her Hit Single by donjuviam(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Rihanna Has Been Accused Of Stealing Her Hit Single by eightsin(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Mounts The Pulpit In An Unusual Outfit [PHOTOS] / Trending! Don't Dare The Igbos- See T- Shirt Photo Of "I Want To Die In Lagoon" / Korede Bello Speak Out About His Song "Godwing" Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.