Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Do I Advertise My Designs As A Fashion Designer?? The Stepping Stone - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Advertise My Designs As A Fashion Designer?? The Stepping Stone (3868 Views)

Stepping Out With Gele Headgear / How To Start A Fashion Blog. / Please Help A Fashion Designer In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Advertise My Designs As A Fashion Designer?? The Stepping Stone by cyburg01(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Dressing nice they say is good business.
Lesmannequin is a blog that helps you do that. We at
FASHIONISTA specialize in English wears made
with different fabrics,Native attires which will make
you look super cool,different designs from different
fashion designers. No two clothing has the same
kind of design and you can place your orders for
something fit in any design of your choice. It also
helps in advertising clothes by different designers at an affordable rate.
Fashionistas take a bold step with something creative.

Lesmannequin..com
ff on Facebook @ Lesmannequin the fashion model
Re: How Do I Advertise My Designs As A Fashion Designer?? The Stepping Stone by cyburg01(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2015
Dressing nice they say is good business. Lesmannequin is a blog that helps you do that. We at FASHIONISTA specialize in English wears made with different fabrics,Native attires which will make you look super cool,different designs from different fashion designers. No two clothing has the same kind of design and you can place your orders for something fit in any design of your choice. It also helps in advertising clothes by different designers at an affordable rate. Fashionistas take a bold step with something creative. Lesmannequin..com ff on Facebook @ Lesmannequin the fashion model
Re: How Do I Advertise My Designs As A Fashion Designer?? The Stepping Stone by cyburg01(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dressing nice they say is good business. Lesmannequin is a blog that helps you do that. We at FASHIONISTA specialize in English wears made with different fabrics,Native attires which will make you look super cool,different designs from different fashion designers. No two clothing has the same kind of design and you can place your orders for something fit in any design of your choice. It also helps in advertising clothes by different designers at an affordable rate. Fashionistas take a bold step with something creative. http://www.lesmannequin.com/?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Secrets $5 Million Dollar Bra: Blank Stare / The Healing Body Butter / Help This Young Lady's Hair, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.