Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members (37264 Views)

Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members by meetlekan(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Beesluv:
Very confusing story

“I pointed the gun to the driver and he was
resisting, so, I decided to release a shot in the air.
While I struggled for the key with him, the driver
stabbed me in the hip and I was bleeding heavily.”
Idris succeeded in restraining the other passenger
who later fled along with the driver.

The two young men sped off in the car and took it
to their hometown in Ibiade.
However, they both ran out of luck when they got
to the town and Adejuwon sighted a young girl he
had a romantic interest in.

“I decided to give the girl a lift and we were riding
around the town when policemen at a checkpoint
arrested us. We could not explain how we got the
car. We actually wanted to sell the car but we
could not get a buyer before we were arrested,” he
said.

Adejuwon got stabbed and he still stopped to pick a girl?

Who fled away with the driver and who was the driver that fled away?

They wanted to sell the car but couldn't get a buyer! Were they hoping to get a buyer while on motion at that very moment they stole the car?

Why using different names, what if a someone else or a nairalander bears that same combo "Isaac Adejuwon"?
lolzzzzzz help me ask him oh bcus am wonder too here.
Re: Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members by austinesteve(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE!!!

BEWARE OF 419
Re: Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members by harry509: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Ishilove post=32334142][/quote]greedyness of d highest oda. 2 urg 2 join army slf bcus his brain box is nt yet mature @ all.
Re: Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members by CaptPlanet(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No ooooh! shocked as I dey look u, u dey like pesin wey go dey eye pesin wife..

Yeah, I dey eye ur wife....fowl
Re: Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members by Tonason: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Ishilove post=32334142][/quote]

Disclose his identity. He is a criminal and can't serve in the Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
that's what you get when you recruit a bloody civilian from Yoruba land thru connection instead of men that are willing and ready.

abeg sai GEJ FOREVER!!!
Re: Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members by raphy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy mumu arm roba hs cup don full
Re: Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members by ArodewilliamsT: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
yorober Aroba, i'm sure the guy that resisted and stabbed you was Igbo. Na only dem get dat kain mind.
Re: Soldier Turned Robber Tells Why He Stopped Chasing After Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 05, 2015
Ibadan, home to armed robbery..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okon Iyanam Assassinated In Ogun (Glo Former Manager) / CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.