Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Who Banned Me?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Banned Me?? (820 Views)

Nairaland Moderators Pls Give Me A Good Reason Why You Banned Me / Somebody Banned Me... Lol / Who Banned Me?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Banned Me?? by lomprico(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2015
The way some mods ban people here is so unfair, its like a dictatorial leadership where u sentence without trial or without reason. I was banned for 4days by a mod who dint state his/her name for what I don't know of up till now. I think is fair if a person knows the post or topic that warrants his/her ban and also given the opportunity to query it if possible. After all there is a disclaimer on this site that states everyone is responsible for what he/she posts or uploads.
Cc. Seun.

1 Like

Re: Who Banned Me?? by Fabdedon(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Sometimes you need to consult the gods before you answer some questions embarassed
Re: Who Banned Me?? by goodmorning40: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
Sometimes you need to consult the gods before you answer some questions embarassed
Pls when ur through consulting the gods let us know the answer

(1) (Reply)

Useful Information For Those Who Love Taking Eggs / I Survived A Serious Accident. / CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.