Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,330 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Sarcastic Can You Be???? Come In And Drop Urs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Sarcastic Can You Be???? Come In And Drop Urs (669 Views)

My Collection Of Funny Sarcastic Picture You Can Relate To / Checkout These Funny,sarcastic Pictures That's Surely Gonna Make Your Day! / My Dream Abt The New Nigeria, Check In And Drop Urs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sarcastic Can You Be???? Come In And Drop Urs by limpopo: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2015
According to the dictionary....... Sarcasm
means the use of words that mean the opposite of
what you really want to say especially in order
to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be
funny... Sarcasm sometimes depends on the tone of the voice...
And in this part of the world especially Nigeria, most of us are sarcastic in dealing with people.
So let's come in and drop OUR most sarcastic moment / conversation/comment/replies. Let's me start with dis...... A friend of mine was at the bank one day, then I called him and said "where are you"... He replied "bank" and I said "what are u doing there" then he said "New Yam Festival".... Imagine
Re: How Sarcastic Can You Be???? Come In And Drop Urs by limpopo: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Another one that happened was when a friend of mine went to a restaurant to eat and the attendance asked him.... "Do u care for a table".... My guy answered "no... I came here to eat on the carpet..... Carpet for five".... Imagine...
Re: How Sarcastic Can You Be???? Come In And Drop Urs by osamaBUSH(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
OP u be correct guy undecided
Re: How Sarcastic Can You Be???? Come In And Drop Urs by limpopo: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
osamaBUSH:
OP u be correct guy undecided
very funny......... Bt why am i not laughing?

(1) (Reply)

Another Fallan Gallant Soldier!!! / Retired Aircraft Depository / Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.