Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,117 members, 7,867,226 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Stretch Marks, What Are The Likely Causes? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Marks, What Are The Likely Causes? (351 Views)

"Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled / See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever / What Are The Likely Benefits Noni Juice Will Bring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stretch Marks, What Are The Likely Causes? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Sometimes I won't the causes of stretch marks because I do see it on people.
I was baffled with the one I saw yesterday then I began to wonder what's the cause.
I went to see a friend of mine, when I got there the junior sister that is matured but my junior though visible has stretch marks. The worst of it all is that the marks is all over her boobs because she was wearing a spagetti or singlet like cloth with a tied wrapper.
The marks was so irritating to me, its even all over her chest.
What are the likely causes?

(1) (Reply)

Bedbug Fumigation Services / Strange Disease Kills 28 In Ondo / Fumigation Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.