Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Doyin Okupe Speaks. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Speaks. (34257 Views)

Doyin Okupe Speaks On Election Postponement/Insecurity Live On Channels. / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by lordmario(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
[/b][b]
ikwoche:
Okupe on his facebook page.( 20 mins ago)

Only inexperienced rascals and ill bred effusively emotive or misguided individuals will carry on as if a war has just been won or lost. It was not a war it was a game. Please cool your temper. Life goes on.
WE WILL BE BACK

https://m.facebook.com/okupedoyin?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fokupedoyin
ikwoche:

Only inexperienced rascals and ill bred effusively emotive or misguided individuals will carry on as if a war has just been won or lost. It was not a war it was a game. Please cool your temper. Life goes on.
WE WILL BE BACK

https://m.facebook.com/okupedoyin?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fokupedoyin
ikwoche:

WE WILL BE BACK

That said it all
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by fumebi: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes, he is correct. He said he will like to be addressed as IDIOT. I hereby move a motion to keep calling him an idiot on nairaland as approved by the subject himself. Who is seconding please?
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by olufunkeabbey: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bastard okupe,don't be scared,just b kool.lols
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by inspbado(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Comon sharrap dia Mr Oku ïgbe!!! Not only did you tell people to call you a bastard if apc survived, you also boasted, frantically, in a forum that buhari will NEVER win the election and govern nigeria again! You were caught on camera shouting this rubbish at the top of your lungs; I Ðĕÿ watch the clip now sef and laughing my arse off at your stupidity! Mr man Āƃěg accept your new name in good spirit....BASTARD!!!! :@

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by credibleq(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Since the above comment is hidden, i am hereby ordained the first to comment. With the power invested in me i can categorically say that Doyin Okupe is a Bastard! Thank you.

Lolz
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by aboystar: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
WE WILL BE BACK

God forbid bad thing, he mean they have been playing games with our destiny. God will judge.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by adeA1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mr indomine Noddle brain No dey shame.
Meanwhl GEJ's Surrender wz as a result of the INVOLVEMENT of the INTERNAtIONAL COMMUNITIES. So HE wz forced to. Go ask FOMA PREsIDENT ABDU SALAM ABU BAKAR
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Doyin Okupe was also instrumental to Jonathan"s defeat at the polls with his loose tongue and distractions.
Before you and the likes of FFK and Fayose came on board,we witnessed other campaigns.
You may not care{i know} and i believe you could be scheming your way into APC camp already.
Big headed fool,who does not know decorum.APC is a bunch of serious people committed to the growth of this country,not gamblers like you.
Presidential spokesperson indeed.
Please respect yourself and go on exile now that you still have the chance,because when the story of PDP looting is being unveiled,if you are found culpable,then you will know that it was not just a game.
Fool
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Delesdairy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Politicians always want to have the last say
We are politicians and in our business we are at liberty to use whatever lawful means we have to try and discourage or put our opponents down. This is why when the game is over we down tools and joke with each others again.
WE WILL BE BACK

[/font][/i]
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by adeA1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
I dnt believ this MAN has Reasonable Family!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by seyibobo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by masqot(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
A man should be able to keep his word. He should go ahead and change his name..It's no more "business" as usual cause I read him saying business. Greedy sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Bevista: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
klax:
Pls pack well biko.
Park not Pack.
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by reminize: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
U be bastard okupe for life same on u
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by daneni1(m): 7:14am On Apr 05, 2015
stand by your word okupe and stop giving us excuses
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by EmmyDe25(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2015
Bevista:
I disagree with you here Mr Indomie Brain.

Think about this, Buhari with no recognized party structure (not even a LG councillor), without campaigning at all in the entire South, without any known financial backing, etc was able to muscle 12million + votes in 2011.

Fast forward to 2015, PGEJ with the power of incumbency, about 20 state governors + FCT min, the entire security apparatus of the country, excess funds to throw around, etc was able to garner just over 12million votes.

It's a shame!
Need i remind Okupe that his paymaster had 22Mvotes in 2011? How could there have been such a monumental regress?
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by fmthegreat: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Mr Okupe it is needless to begin another lie that you are known for, you are a shameless loser
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Adegbodolu1: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
5p1naz:
tongue okupe ... now is the right time to keep quiet and spend the next 4years reflecting on how terrible your party had been since 1999. Nigerians are sharp now and their votes count.

@ Bold text

I disagree. We are not sharp until we (the people) find a way or means to recover our stolen common wealth from these renegades.

Are we going to watch them calmly enjoying our millions of $ while we languish in poverty, with no power, no roads, no employment.

Sai Baba must rescind the pledge not to go after past politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" / Magnus Abe And Tonye Cole All Smiles, Pictured Together In Rivers State / We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.