Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How To Be A SUPER HERO In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Be A SUPER HERO In Africa (562 Views)

Uwazuruike: Buhari Has Elevetad Nnamdi Kanu From A Nobody To A Hero In Prison / Mikel Obi Presents Akpabio With A Super Eagles Jersey / Aregebesola: The Unsung Hero In Apc ‘s Path To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A SUPER HERO In Africa by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2015
1) Become a President

2) Loot your country.

3) Celebrate criminals and put them in Charge

4) Set up an Election-Rigging Squad

5) Equip Militants across all ethnicities

6) Seek Re-election

7) Seek the disqualification of your opponents

cool Spend Billions to tarnish your opponents' image

9) Manipulate Election Results from your strongholds

10) Hire an Orubebe to threaten the Umpire and incite National Violence

11) Lose the election and be very sure that you can't do anything to disrupt the process anymore.

12) Give up, concede victory, accept defeat and congratulate your opponent before election results are announced.

Even if you still can't find the lost children kidnapped under your watch, all your sins would be forgiven; You are a SUPER HERO.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be A SUPER HERO In Africa by LubricatingOil: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
14. promote impunity by using military to rig Ekiti State gubernatorial election.

15. Marry a crude and uncouth wife.

16. Destroy governors forum by agreeing that 16 > 19

17. Allow commisioner of police Joseph Mbu to intimidate a state governor.

18. Believe that stealing is not corruption.
Re: How To Be A SUPER HERO In Africa by Idrismusty97(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gbam! cheesy Now go build a statue of him right next to the rusty Niger bridge.
Re: How To Be A SUPER HERO In Africa by Solowande(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
U don finish? I'm very sure u are one of those APC online tool. Winning d election is nt enough for u. What do u still want, or u want to crucify him d way d Jews did to Our Lord Jesus?
Re: How To Be A SUPER HERO In Africa by Baawaa(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Only a fool like Jonathan will calls him hero,hero my foot.
Bible says it "ye foolish Jonathan's followers".
It was, it is Almighty God that perfect His work on this nation,all thanks,glory adorations belongs to Alfa and Omega, the creator of heaven and earth,the most powerful that turned Jonathan's wisdom to foolishness.
In all,I thanks God for his hands of power over this nation.
Re: How To Be A SUPER HERO In Africa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
IKR. this just shows how gullible some people are.. how can you call an international murderer and criminal like jonathan a hero
Some people just suck!
Re: How To Be A SUPER HERO In Africa by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
That still wont be enough!
Solowande:
U don finish? I'm very sure u are one of those APC online tool. Winning d election is nt enough for u. What do u still want, or u want to crucify him d way d Jews did to Our Lord Jesus?
Re: How To Be A SUPER HERO In Africa by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Solowande:

I will crucify him if I get the chance. Afterall, Okupe once called him Jesus Christ

(1) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW: Boko Haram Attacks Kayamla, Borno / Jonathan’s Long Trip Back To Otuoke / Military Detention: Buhari Thanks Emir Of Borgu, Others For Forgiving Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.