Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,694 members, 7,837,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Should Retire Quietly After May 29, 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Should Retire Quietly After May 29, 2015 (320 Views)

Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Should Retire Quietly After May 29, 2015 by obotan(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
The days where the loudest voices in Nigeria media were those of men with no moral integrity and values are gone!!! I finally made a personal decision not to read or listen to anything coming out of FFK’s mouth after he degenerated so low to affirm Mrs. Jonathan’s characterization of General Buhari as “Brain-dead”. I believed that was a defining moment for FFK to have stood his ground for what was morally right irrespective it was Mrs. Jonathan who paid his salary. I disagree with my Boss sometimes, and over 90% of the time retrospectively, my position ends up being the best decision at the time. We must learn to say and stand for what is right no matter the odds. This is integrity. This is what FFK failed to show Nigerians.

Nigerian media should no longer give a space for persons like Femi Fani-Kayode. Eloquence without integrity is empty, and Nigerians should no longer give their ears to his likes. I watched the video clip from media gathering in Abuja where Doyin Okupe was stomping, shouting at the top of his lungs that Buhari will NEVER win an election in Nigeria!!! Gladly the presidential election is over, and Buhari is now president-elect.

Femi Fani-Kayode and Doyin Okupe should disappear from the Nigerian media after May 29, 2015. They should go and retire quietly and maybe address their cases with EFCC. Nigerians are getting wiser and stronger. Just because you talk fluently and/or speak loudly doesn’t mean your words are right for our ears and our nation. We shall no longer be deceived. I honestly pray for Buhari to choose men of Integrity in his administration. Nigerians deserve better.

(1) (Reply)

OIDA Press Release / Nigerian Born Accepted By 8 Ivy League Schools In US - Offers To Help Others / Morning News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.