Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Baba Will See This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Will See This! (908 Views)

Baba Is Indeed Back (pictures) / ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation / Trending Photo Of Baba Buhari And Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Will See This! by malipberry: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
I want to congratulate the President Elect, General Muhammadu Buhari on his victory at the just concluded presidential election while simultaneously showing gratitude and great respect to Mr . president Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for graciously conceding defeat at the polls, a most uncommon act which has attracted an avalanche of praises to him world over.i cannot forget the real heroes of the election, you Nigerians and the teeming Nairaland family.
Nairaland, as the leading online forum in Nigeria and possibly in Africa played a very significant role in the successful conduct of the just concluded elections, through our rigorous healthy arguments, suggestions,advice, anti-violence campaigns and so on we were able to generate much enlightenment such as to affect the electorate in a positive way.i say well done for making all this possible. Our job is not over though; we need to continue on this great path till Nigeria is fully transformed. Lets lend our voices to the cause!
I tagged this thread "baba will see this" because I want us to use this medium to formally send out congratulatory messages to the President Elect General Muhammadu Buhari.
Please join me in felicitating with him by leaving a congratulatory message on this thread. Perhaps you got great ideas on how to help his government move the country forward or a few things you would like to see him implement without delay, do share because "BABA WILL SEE THIS"
Best of luck!

1 Share

Re: Baba Will See This! by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Congratulations baba! I know you will see this cool grin

1 Like

Re: Baba Will See This! by superstar1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please tell Baba to:

1. Set up a formidable and visionary team based on merit and not federal character. With his age and experience, he should be able to see through sycophancy and he should sack any aides that tolls that line. He should encourage openness of mind and promote truth in its cabinet.

2. Fight corruption to submission. If he is able to achieve this, our problem will be 50% solved.

3. Fix Power.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Baba Will See This! by otipoju(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
For the first time in a very long time... I dare yo hope that Nigeria will be great again.

# baba my role model.
A good name is better than riches.
Money can't buy true love.

1 Like

Re: Baba Will See This! by DahtzFestjayz: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Post-Election message from you to Buhari for recognition. Right?
Re: Baba Will See This! by eazisky(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Baba! i know u will c this, if u fuckup and act dull like GEJ We will kick u out in 2019 like Sadam husain

1 Like

Re: Baba Will See This! by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sai Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Fayose, Mimiko Will Be Impeached Before December – Akure-based Prophet / Pdp Celebrates Wike Victory In Portharcourt.. Pictures / 2015: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.