Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,385 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Robbery Suspected Extremely Happy Over Having Been Arrested(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Suspected Extremely Happy Over Having Been Arrested(photos) (965 Views)

Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Suspected Extremely Happy Over Having Been Arrested(photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Francis Okonkwo, a 32-year-old suspected robber, was tremendously happy when the Ogun police arrested him.
Okonkwo narrated that but for the intervention of the policemen, he would have been dead as the residents of the place he went to rob were about to kill him, The Punch reports.
Speaking about his criminal way of getting money, the suspect disclosed:
“I made up to N10,000 sometimes, when I was a pick-pocket at the Seme Border at Badagry. But I needed a lump sum of money to set up my electronics repair workshop. So, I decided to take part in this robbery operation.”
He further narrated what had happened on that day, March 24, when one Uche had told him to come to Sagamu....Read more: http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/robbery-suspected-extremely-happy-over.html

(1) (Reply)

Wheel-barrow Pusher In Police Net After Stealing Provisions / PHOTO: Horrifying Images Of A Baby Found Alive In A Chinese Toilet / Wickedness!!! This Sick Baby Was Stabbed In The Head By Another Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.