Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Do I Tell My Dad It's April Fool - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Do I Tell My Dad It's April Fool (666 Views)

Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool / Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen / It's April Fools' Day!! Share Your Prank Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Dad It's April Fool by Divepen1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good afternoon Nairalanders,
Pls i need ur advice..... I told my dad dat i won a scholarship to study medicine in UK, he was very happy that he ordered my mum to slaughter 2 chickens 4 celebration, and we popped champagne, before i knew, he sold his car and collected loan without even telling me, he gave #200, 000 as thanksgiving in church. Now i've been thinking of how to tell him that it was April fool. It's a serious matter, pls don't laugh.
#copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Dad It's April Fool by darksuit(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wtite a suicide note and then commit the act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Dad It's April Fool by Divepen1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
darksuit:
Wtite a suicide note and then commit the act
I will kill myself than to commit suicide
Re: How Do I Tell My Dad It's April Fool by darksuit(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Divepen1:

I will kill myself than to commit suicide

lolll
u too like mama piss
Re: How Do I Tell My Dad It's April Fool by successky: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
In the first place,april fool is like lying. Check the book of proverbs twenty-six verses eighteen and nineteen. So,you need God's forgiveness first and promise Him you will not do that again,then tell Him to take control. Go and confess to your daddy but if you are scared, tell your pastor to help you. Just make sure you are sincere. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is The Best Medicine / Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse / How To Always Make It To Nairalands Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.