Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Africa Must Be Emancipated (kenya Massacre) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Africa Must Be Emancipated (kenya Massacre) (1122 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Set To Attack Logo LGA In Benue State After Agatu Massacre / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man In Kenya / Facts About Africa ( Must Read ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Must Be Emancipated (kenya Massacre) by Badirukehinde(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
AFRICA MUST BE EMANCIPATED (Kenya Massacre)

147 Promising destinies were shattered on the 2nd on April,2015 in a Kenyan University as they were massacred by 6 members from the Al-Shabab militant group.You think of what to wear tomorrow 05/04/2015;Easter Sunday,remember the dead won't be able to do that and I'm quite sure they did had plans...

Just 2 days later,the world has moved on,even the so called West that claims to be a policing force of the Global South.We refer to 147 souls as though we talk of just mere numbers.

Can you imagine 147 buckets at your front,how crowdy and clumsy it would be.That's how clumsy the international system has become.It's no more international justice but international prejudice and long for selfishness.

Let the world rise up,Africa must be emancipated from racial subjugation,insecurity and greed...There's beauty in being BLACK,there's value in being AFRICAN...I Call on the entire world to rise up and fight for the safety,security of and peace in the African continent.

Article Written: BADIRU KEHINDE A. (Nigerian)
www.badirukehindewrites.
All correspondence be sent to badirukehinde@gmail.com

Re: Africa Must Be Emancipated (kenya Massacre) by lordizak(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
let more people study criminology and security studies only NOUN offer d course in Nigeria, my blood is boiling to fight these terrorist badly..... if u study d course u will love d awareness from it.
Re: Africa Must Be Emancipated (kenya Massacre) by Badirukehinde(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
lordizak:
let more people study criminology and security studies only NOUN offer d course in Nigeria, my blood is boiling to fight these terrorist badly..... if u study d course u will love d awareness from it.
How many people are ready to...when white collar jobs are at the hearts of many...only the dead knows how it feels

1 Like

Re: Africa Must Be Emancipated (kenya Massacre) by osamaBUSH(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
With no disrespect to the dead, I think it is about time we become selfless and take action to salvage a seemingly impossible situation. They all laid down on there faces knowing fully well the insurgents were going to shoot them. In a situation with such certainty of death if one does nothing, I think it is better to struggle and die trying than make it so easy for them. I feel if they had put up some resistance some of them would still be alive. The problem is who starts first and this were the selflessness comes to play. In taking lead, one is almost guaranteed of going down but you might just save the next person.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Is Too Selfish / Linda Ikeji Show Up Her Junior Brother's Blog / How Us Soldiers Are Trained Not To Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.