Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) (64297 Views)

Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Maybe your future husband should change his mind on the day of your wedding too. undecided

Maybe he should. Its better before than after 3 kids!
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by emmabest2000(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Henix:
The questions are: was the marriage an impromptu? Was she force into wearing that wedding gown? Did she wake up from a dream and find herself dressed up on that gown? Is she a minor who doesnt know what she wants and how to go about it early enough? I will reserve my comment, till some these questions are answered

BTW, let her stop disgracing her entire village with a free show at the mall, some one should tell airforce1 to help her look for a place to change to another wear
Dude cam down it's a NOLLYWOOD MOVIE

3 Likes

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Daresh(f): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'm surprised at the amount of hate being poured out on this poor girl. Every one is insulting her from gold digger to disgrace to her family to chop and clean mouth. Has anyone even considered what would make a bride run away from her wedding especially in Nigeria where it is almost a sin to be unmarried?

Who knows what the reason could be.

Did she find out something terrible about the groom? Did she find out they were related?

Does he beat her but she closed her eyes to it just because she wanted to marry? Finally she decided to make a run for it instead of spending the rest of her life complaining on NL?

Did the groom abandon her and she ran from home and is suicidal?

Is it cold feet? Fear of the unknown?

Can we spare a little compassion for a stranger instead of taking pictures and insulting her?

Those who say she should go home and change clearly have never seen wedding preparations. Go home and face ppl at home when you are to be in church is not possible.

Dear sister, if you read this, some of us are praying for you. Peace in your life and God's direction will show you the right path and ignore these insults.

God Bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by Duke55: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
She should also run away from d wedding gown and stop this negative portrayal.
Re: Bride Flees From Her Wedding To Lekki Shopping Mall... (PHOTOS) by adorablevic: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2015
obie3rixe:
you are a goat
i agree,that's y I look like ur sister..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate / Rent Canopy For Event / A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.