Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday (68100 Views)

Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos / Yinka, Bode George's Son Display His Sexy Figure On Instagram. / Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
tsdarkside:
idiat...3 years later,he will say,he is gay...TADA... angry angry angry

why is he writing on is body...

stvpid idiat...

get white-people,out of your mind,or else,you will end up messed-up.... angry angry angry

A friend of mine that went to KC said he's gay but he's cool though.
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Banter1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dry fish.
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Sodiq3(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Like father like son

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by themodernman: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Like Father like Son: SENSELESS!!!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by andyanders: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
What is that? shocked shocked

That is Nonsense by the son of an Ex Convict.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Ibime(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Forget his useless father........ the son is on point.

We don't want him clothed grin

How ugly people make beautiful kids is beyond me.

The son of a thief is not productive.

He no get better thing to do.

His father went to jail for stealing 100million dollars and is probably worth 5 times that.

The spoilt child could at least do something with the money his father stole, he is busy nekkeding himself in the name of non-existent modelling career.

These are the ones telling you they are models (which can't support them) whilst living off their fathers pocket money at the age of 28. . . . money which was stolen from the masses.

He and his father should go and die.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nice. smiley. Plus I love tall guys
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Working on my self esteem,would join u guys soon...

NO HOMO
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Rajjah(f): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
I pity dis guy. Wat is he showing sef?
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
it's big lipsrsealed
You like it that way
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Airforce1:

That magic wand is BiG
I swear not bigger Thanks mine
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

His father went to jail for stealing 100million dollars and is probably worth 5 times that.

The spoilt child could at least do something with the money his father stole, he is busy nekkeding himself in the name of non-existent modelling career.

These are the ones telling you they are models (which can't support them) whilst living off their fathers pocket money at the age of 28. . . . money which was stolen from the masses.

Applause!

Better still, he could own shares in CFC.
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by kandiikane(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just passing...

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Ilekeh(f): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

[

LOL I know I know. But mehn, I no dey complain at the sight cool
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by goshen26: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
his father should take him to yaba b4 it gets out of hands
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by martineverest(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
@ dis ur age ur are still havin low self esteem....abeg,baba go do marry,ur mate don dey born
youmour:
Working on my self esteem,would join u guys soon...

NO HOMO
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by holluwai(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is he a IndecentStar?
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
All these nonsense will soon end.... Social shenanigans

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by OgaTheTop2: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Small pecker, mtcheew..
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by tsdarkside(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
he should be concentrating how to build power-plants...not getting na`ked online..... angry angry angry

stvpid idiat...

GAY!!!... angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q7OYAabJiA
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by olempe(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
No be this guy papa dem say steal 84billion naira? Son of a thief.

Meanwhile, http://nigerianscoop.com
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by crisycent: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na omomor leg this guy cari o!
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by leesworld(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Airforce1 post=32351255]Yinka Bode George, the 5th child of politician, Chief Bode George turned 28 today and released a sexy new pic on instagram to celebrate.

https://instagram.com/p/1DTxoAjeVS/[/quot

Why are you embarrassing yourself and your father?
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
I think he looks great! grin grin
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by stephnie44(f): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
kodded:
is that curve 7 or bold 6 ? undecided
curve p
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by haywire1: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
otemanuduno:

BTW, this is how Jona lost the election

2013- GEJ has 100 million fans.

2014-
30 million deflected after the CHIBOK issue

2014- Wife said there is God o, 20 million deflected

2014- GEJ has 50 million fans, he said STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION, 10 million people deflected, remaining 40 million.

2014- He bribed our pastors, 5 million deflected, remaining 35 million

2014- Bomb blasts- 2 million people deflected, remaining 33 million

2014- Okupe said he is a bastard, 2 million people deflected, remaining 31 million

2015- Fayose said his mother wears Pampers, 5 million people deflected, remaining 26 million

2015- FFK kept on blabbing. 6 million people deflected, remaining 20 million

2015- Mama PEACE said you should stone anybody who says CHANGE. 5 million people deflected, remaining 15 million

2015- AIT showed documentary of Tinubu + Islamisation ish; 15 million people was added, making 30 million

2015- Jonathan couldn't answer many questions in international interviews (so clueless) 10 million deflected, remaining 20 million

2015- Naira value falls and Okonjo Iweala was telling us that WE HAVE THE STRONGEST ECONOMY. Guys vex and deflected. 5 million left, remaining 15 million

2015- Bribery continues, OPC leader awarded contract; 1 million deflected, remaining 14 million.

2015- Shifted election; 1 million deflected, remaining 13 million

2015- Hired Nigerians protested at CHATHAM against Buhari. They interviewed them and found them clueless like the person who sponsored them. 2 million Nigerians deflected, remaining 11 million.

2015- GEJ's paid soldiers said CHIBOK's girls are now in GWOSA. Sharply 1 million deflected, remaining 10 million, but 2 million gullible people joined, making 12 million

2015- FFK kept on running his mouth. 1 million left, remaining 11 million

2015- Election was held and GEJ has 11 million votes + 1 million rigging = 12 million.

Thus, GEJ lost the ELECTION!!!

I wonder when human beings start deflecting

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by shamecurls(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sigh......Truly the son of an ex-convict.
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
shocked warris is this? cheesy
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by kandiikane(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
tsdarkside:
idiat...3 years later,he will say,he is gay...TADA... angry angry angry

why is he writing on is body...

stvpid idiat...

get white-people,out of your mind,or else,you will end up messed-up.... angry angry angry

What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by seedorfg(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
dicks;Dn bode george, shiooor, fire wey go burn you for hell still dey do press up
Re: Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday by Alexmania: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Which kind nonsense pix b dis ...mctewww
All na shakara we sabi ur type. i knw u r feeling d boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.