Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Peacecalm Catering Services(outdoor Catering And Rental Services) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Peacecalm Catering Services(outdoor Catering And Rental Services) (1034 Views)

Professional Catering And Rental Services Company In Abuja. / Mobile Toilets For Sales And Rental Contact Us / Canopy Rental Services In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peacecalm Catering Services(outdoor Catering And Rental Services) by next2u: 1:16am On Jan 25, 2009
Hello everyone
My name is Olatunji Awobajo,i am into hospitality services. I engauge in the following services.which are outdoor catering.baking of cake and events hall decorations of various kind including flower arrangement for all occasions.I had experience and proves to show you of my previous catering services i had done.There is also availablity of cooling van for cooling various drinks.I am looking forward to hear from you.I have my picture atteched below.For your next events such as wedding,house warming,naming ceremonay,birthday,dinner party and funerial burial.
for more details contact

Mr Olatunji Awobajo
peacecalm2003@yahoo.co.uk

Hope to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Washing Machine For Sale / Nubian Beach / Anyone To Give Out A Personal Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.