Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How To Connect A Ds3 Gamepad With Ur Android Device - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Connect A Ds3 Gamepad With Ur Android Device (1445 Views)

Is It Possible To Connect A Twin Joystick's Usb Directly To The Second Joystick? / Gl Tools.....enhance Ur Android Gaming Experience / My Gamepad Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect A Ds3 Gamepad With Ur Android Device by dejavuh0007(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Have u ever been in a situation in which u were playing a game on ur android phone and u felt frustrated by the fact that u couldn't get past a particular stage coz u find it hard to get a hold of the on screen controls? If u r here worry no more coz all that is in d past now coz am gonna giving a tutorial on how u can connect a DS3 gamepad to ur android so that u can enjoy precise control when gaming on ur device..
First thing is first,
I knw many of u might b wondering what a DS3 is! The DS3( Dual shock 3) is the official controller for the ps3 system.. Now that u knw what d DS3 is let's get on to the tutorial.. But b4 I do I wanna c some encouragement *smiles*

1 Like

Re: How To Connect A Ds3 Gamepad With Ur Android Device by swaggzo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
CARRY ON.. . smiley
Re: How To Connect A Ds3 Gamepad With Ur Android Device by dejavuh0007(m): 7:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Ok. If u have a ps3 pad lying somewhere in ur house grab it and if u don't u can buy one for as low as #2500 depending on ur area..
To use the gamepad with ur device here the requirements needed
1. An android phone of course(A rooted one)
2. U must be running android 3.0 honeycomb or a later device
3. An OTG cable
4. A mini USB cable that u r gonna use to hook up the pad to ur phone
5. A laptop/desktop running on windows 7 at least(this is necessary if ur phone does not support OTG cable but if ur phone supports OTG u won't b needing this)
6. And ur brains too *smiles*
Re: How To Connect A Ds3 Gamepad With Ur Android Device by apach4ever(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cool, works with DS4 too.
Re: How To Connect A Ds3 Gamepad With Ur Android Device by dejavuh0007(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
apach4ever:
Cool, works with DS4 too.
Yea

(1) (Reply)

Urban Assault / Should I Get A New Or Used Playstation4 Console? / Pls Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.