Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah (45428 Views)

Who Is Sexier? Mercy Johnson Or Martha Ankomah / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by samparian(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2009
Fellow nairalanders, please who dey bambam pass? naija's mercy johnson or ghana's jackie appiah.
both are very good actresses but i wan know who fine pass grin

Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by SeanT21(f): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2009
neither!!
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2009
please, which movie is this picture from? smiley
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by Pepeye(f): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2009
Both plain Jane’s
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by samparian(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2009
the movie is power of the gods. produced in 2006.
thats the only picture i could get on short notice.
in the picture, they are both in make up as pregnant queens
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by samparian(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2009
i've decided to update the pictures to help make better decisions

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by Emad(f): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2009
Jackie hands down !!

wona not get eyes? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2009
Jackie is plain. She is just a pretty face.

Mercy is booom, the deal.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by joyblinks(f): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
jackie has got the face but mercy got the body. jackie 20%,            mercy 80%
is nt like mercy's face is not fine but jackie has got to go with that one

@poster
u dont compare Mercy and Jackie.

u only compare Jackie vs Ini Edo because they are both the same physically and facially.

mercy johnson vs empress njamah because they both got the body.

Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by hackney(m): 4:51am On Jan 30, 2009
Sex appeal-wise, i prefer mercy johnson to all the other actresses put together.
she come get one small almost invisible mark on her left cheek (near her lips ; observer!!!)
this girl don carry me go ; abeg abeg.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by samparian(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2009
Mercy get the kin body wey dey cause go slow. shocked
Jackie fine and she come get one bedroom eyes that makes a man go crazy tongue
Mercy can keep a bank manager at home on a busy monday morning with her figure. kiss
omo, i no mind to be the bob o in charge grin grin
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by DisGuy: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
heres a proper pciture!

Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by DisGuy: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
check the booty on that!!!
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by afiamanu(f): 2:25am On Feb 03, 2009
lol damnn Mercy's body is hot! and im a hater when it comes to jackie appiah so ill have to go with Mercy!
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by dyabman(m): 3:48am On Feb 03, 2009
neither or either nor are hot
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by ckz: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2009
Jackie appiahhh

Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by ckz: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2009
Jackie appiah

Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by tangent(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
neither of them. the question should have been, who is uglier not hotter.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by spikedcylinder: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2009
Who is this Mercy Johnson? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by Pepeye(f): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2009
tangent:

Seconded

but dats cruel lol
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by THEAMAKA(f): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
jackie's got the face
mercy is pretty too but jackie is prettier

and most guys will say mercy because she has the body and jackie doesnt.

but both are pretty to me.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by oyinda3(f): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2009
jackie has the pretty face and mercy has the smoking body.
I prefer jackie though cause i like her in movies

I totally agree with u amaka!

on a different note:
check out that guy's boobs or is it moobs (in the first pic) lol
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by chiogo(f): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
Face wise - Jackie Appiah
Body wise - Mercy Johnson
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by amosexy: 12:55am On Aug 13, 2009
Jackie with the saggy breast and saggin body shape?
Mercy with the almost sagged breast and firm body shape ?
Jackie with dat luvly face shape n luvly eyes ?
mercy with the luvly face  too?
jackie the short stunted girl ?
Mercy the averagely tall girl ?

Both are ugly but i pefer mercy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by THEAMAKA(f): 2:19am On Aug 13, 2009
oyinda.:

jackie has the pretty face and mercy has the smoking body.
I prefer jackie though cause i like her in movies

I totally agree with u amaka!

on a different note:
check out that guy's boobs or is it moobs (in the first pic) lol

hahahahaha!!!! i didnt even notice that at first. hahahaha man boobs.

amosexy:

Jackie with the saggy breast and saggin body shape?
Mercy with the almost sag breast and firm body shape ?
Jackie with dat luvly face shape n luvly eyes ?
mercy with the luvly face too?
jackie the short stunted girl ?
Mercy the averagely tall girl ?

Both are ugly but i pefer mercy

neither are ugly!!! but jackie has more of the face and mercy has more of the body.
to me its like a 55-45 thing and jackie has the 55
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by amosexy: 3:13am On Aug 13, 2009
[quote

neither are ugly!!! but jackie has more of the face and mercy has more of the body.
to me its like a 55-45 thing and jackie has the 55
[quote][/quote]

Neither are ugly ? Ok i hear u oo
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 13, 2009
How can you compare the two?

Oh my!!! Appiah is a goddess, beautiful, hawt. . . . .Mercy is, she's what she is cool
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by sexyLeamon(f): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
tangent:

I do not agree, but then beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.@topic Mercy has the best body Jakie is pretty.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by africhika(f): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2009
you can't really compare these two becuz they have different pluses.

jackie has a gorgeous face. beautiful smile

Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 25, 2009
See the man. cheesy
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by snazzydawn(f): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2009
if you have seen Jackie recently, you will discard Mercy like a bad habit. Jackie has lost so much weight and is hotttttter than Mercy.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah by snazzydawn(f): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad: 6 Reasons Why Naira Marley Might Go Scot-free / 50 Cent Hails Roman Goddess Backside On Instagram (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.