Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Is It A Sin To Reject God's Work ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Reject God's Work ?? (721 Views)

Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / God's Work On Man: The Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Reject God's Work ?? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Myself and My friend were offered to Head a Unit in the Youth wing of the Church for a term of a Single year.They claimed the Church leadership had been sourcing for new excos and reports about us were favourable.

The problem is my friend isn't interested. Tho he is a born again,he has always detest having to lead or direct people as he feel he is not capable Now the Church leadership is claiming it is a Sin to refuse a Post God has offered someone.Doesn't it seem like they are trying to force it on him??

Is it a Sin to reject a leadership position in Church ??

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Is It A Sin To Reject God's Work ?? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Iamsynord:
Myself and My friend were offered to Head a Unit in the Youth wing of the Church for a term of a Single year.They claimed the Church leadership had been sourcing for new excos and reports about us were favourable.
The problem is my friend isn't interested. Tho he is a born again,he has always detest having to lead or direct people as he feel he is not capable Now the Church leadership is claiming it is a Sin to refuse a Post God has offered someone.Doesn't it seem like they are trying to force it on him??
Is it a Sin to reject a leadership position in Church ??
if it isnt God's calling it is not
Re: Is It A Sin To Reject God's Work ?? by Precioussilas10: 1:27am On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
if it isnt God's calling it is not
How will one know when it is God calling?
Re: Is It A Sin To Reject God's Work ?? by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 05, 2015
Precioussilas10:
How will one know when it is God calling?
You will know noni
Re: Is It A Sin To Reject God's Work ?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2015
lasstropinky:
You will know noni
how
Re: Is It A Sin To Reject God's Work ?? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2015
Iamsynord:

how
Through the Holy Spirit

(1) (Reply)

Find-your-life-path-number-in-numerology / What Do Believers Get From God? In This Lifetime? / Whoever Exults Himself Will Be Humbled, Whoever Humbles Himself Will Be Exulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.