Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Various Characters In Every Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Various Characters In Every Class (18850 Views)

Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? / All Characters In "The Last Days At Forcados High School"(jamb Text) / All Characters In "The Last Days At Forcados High School"(jamb Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by alberto2k(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2015
the class ditchers crew

The 2pac crew - always abusing the use of vulgar language

The Looku Looku - you'll think they are the best listeners and most serious in class, but mehn na Opio dem be grin

Ehmm... The Weed smokers lipsrsealed
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Dotwillis1(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2015
i fall in the singer's category; turning all notes to lyrics book
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by kinglekan: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
Here are the list of different funny characters you find in the classroom.

* The QUEEN bee cheesy
* sketchers
* In love couple kiss
* The singers
* Sports guy
* Copy machinesad
* Back of class crew grin
* Out of earth shocked
* Hard workers
* Gossiping machines
* Hyperactive
* Bullies cry
* Class bunkers cheesy
* Musicians
* Love letter writers

which one are/were you?? tongue

by their posts you shall know them bullies wink

feel free to add yourscheesy

Happy Easter dear!!

Well I think I fell in the category of the hard workers and the singers.

I was in a backstreet boys parody click. I remember how we used to take parts while singing the diff songs by the original group.

grin
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by kinglekan: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
The show offs ~ Those that's just come to class to showcase their latest gadjets and new clothing accessories

The Thieves ~Their main goal everyday they come to class is just to steal.

The Borrowers ~These ones never have writing materials and text books. You always see them borrowing one thing or the other

The Opposite sex freaks ~ These ones just can't do without the opposite sex. You must always find them with the opposite sex

The Note copiers ~ These ones make note copying a business. they copy notes for most of the students the lazy students and get paid in return

The Owls ~ Owls are generally quiet birds, they listen more and talk less.
The people that fall into this category are the overly introverted ones that hardly talk to anyone in the class. They would just come, sit down listen to the teacher and go home.

The Comedians ~These ones make the class lively. They will always come up with an amusing joke especially when the class is in session

The Arguers ~ These ones always use the slightest chance they get to argue.
They can argue football, movies, music, anything. They are just addicted to arguments

The Trouble makers ~ These ones find every opportunity to make trouble and cause rifts between members of the class.

The Fighters ~ You know better than to try this ones. They are born fighting machines. Everyday they must pick a fight with someone, even at the slightest provocation

The Olodos ~ This ones are just dumb, no matter how many times the teacher explains something, they just can't comprehend. Even if a fellow student takes time to explain it to them, they will just keep glaring cluelessly like dead fishes.
These ones are just naturally dull.

The Born Again ~These ones always use any chance they get to tell you about their faith. You always see them criticizing anything that looks seemingly evil and preaching about repentance.

The ITKs ~ ITK is an abbreviation for "I Too Know"
These ones always want to claim that they know everything. When the teacher asks a question, they will always be the ones to answer first.
Even during group works, they would always like to show their that they know more than everyone else

Hehehehehe, I like this list. Especially the "Owl" tag u gave the introverts.

Nice 1.
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by kinglekan: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is a perfect definition of you.

The Op said "which one were/are you" just mention. You don settle down list and even explain everything even more than the Op Like say na you get thread. grin

If you have such ideas in your head like this you should have created a thread for it. cheesy

The OP inspired d idea I ges. But I agree with u on the ist point sha.

Lol
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe, I like this list. Especially the "Owl" tag u gave the introverts.

Nice 1.

Thanks....

1 Like

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Rapmoney(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
Here are the list of different funny characters you find in the classroom.

* The QUEEN bee cheesy
* sketchers
* In love couple kiss
* The singers
* Sports guy
* Copy machinesad
* Back of class crew grin
* Out of earth shocked
* Hard workers
* Gossiping machines
* Hyperactive
* Bullies cry
* Class bunkers cheesy
* Musicians
* Love letter writers

which category do you fall?? tongue

by their posts you shall know them bullies wink

feel free to add yourscheesy

cc:
krazybone
tosyne2much
Godvilla
Naijaboiy
missclasssy
Nneka123
Vickybee
iceberylin
ggrin
marieolae
farano
Alberto2k
Origin101
twaci
diddydiva
softsparky
djeezy
ireneony
EroticAngelina
wristwatch
Rapmoney
Emusmith
Unibenstudent
kingtom
lala247 n her friends
chibwike
mizmycoli
olummz
rokiatu
dechandel
Beennkumar
Tallesty1
Kinglekan
Iplege
Elantraceey
Dotwillis1 wink
lalasticlala
seun
grin grin Hehehe...I belonged to the sketchers! cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by elantraceey(f): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
The singers grin
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
im part of the talkactives grin i can talk ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmm a lil bit of queen bee, out of earth lol singers and gossip

My name must be on the list of noise makers lol grin

1 Like

Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
lol i know them ooo
chai! dem full my school grin
grin dem fit waste time ehn. And they ave problem buying things.
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by mirexxx(f): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
grin dem fit waste time ehn. And they ave problem buying things.
Lol grin
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by jauntty: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
I rep Back seaters. My and my Noise makers' crew.

Funny enough we were all brilliant in my crew but very unserious.
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by RomanceLander(f): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
The show offs ~ Those that's just come to class to showcase their latest gadjets and new clothing accessories

The Borrowers ~These ones never have writing materials and text books. You always see them borrowing one thing or the other

The Opposite sex freaks ~ These ones just can't do without the opposite sex. You must always find them with the opposite sex

The Note copiers ~ These ones make note copying a business. they copy notes for most of the students the lazy students and get paid in return

The people that fall into this category are the overly introverted ones that hardly talk to anyone in the class. They would just come, sit down listen to the teacher and go home.

The Comedians ~These ones make the class lively. They will always come up with an amusing joke especially when the class is in session

They can argue football, movies, music, anything. They are just addicted to arguments

The Trouble makers ~ These ones find every opportunity to make trouble and cause rifts between members of the class.

The Fighters ~ You know better than to try this ones. They are born fighting machines. Everyday they must pick a fight with someone, even at the slightest provocation

The Olodos ~ This ones are just dumb, no matter how many times the teacher explains something, they just can't comprehend. Even if a fellow student takes time to explain it to them, they will just keep glaring cluelessly like dead fishes.

The Born Again ~These ones always use any chance they get to tell you about their faith. You always see them criticizing anything that looks seemingly evil and preaching about repentance.

These ones always want to claim that they know everything. When the teacher asks a question, they will always be the ones to answer first.
Even during group works, they would always like to show their that they know more than everyone else

Babe, what's with the epistle you keep writing these days.

Not hating, just curious.
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Texcoco(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
From our M.O on NL you'd notice our malevolent yet belligerent and comical but provocative style...tis a trait we picked up fighting and promoting fights back in the day...FGC Ogunstate.
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by ijiini(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
....i was d musician of our class ni...#days wen westlife and backstreet boys mightily reigned!
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Ladycloud(f): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
I think.. "different "
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
RomanceLander:

Babe, what's with the epistle you keep writing these days.

Not hating, just curious.

To me, writing is the best form of expression

I always try to elucidate on whatever point I am trying to pass across, hence the "Epistles"
Nneka123:
I'm in two category grin

Queen bee cheesy

singers grin

You can sing? OMG! shocked
Say no more. Marry me, Nneka. grin
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Dayo30(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
The I. Too know
looooool

naijaboiy:

This is a perfect definition of you.

The Op said "which one were/are you" just mention. You don settle down list and even explain everything even more than the Op Like say na you get thread. grin

If you have such ideas in your head like this you should have created a thread for it. cheesy
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Shollay20(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'd say I was a bully. And back of the class squad. Maybe Queen Bee.
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by diamondi(f): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
I was a big time gossip tongue tongue
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by LewisO: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter Tosyne2much cool
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by sholikay(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hard workers of course. smiley
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by LewisO: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Reading...
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by chrisviral(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:

Why do I get a feeling your an ITK?
I mean, why tell us what the Op already has, instead of just stating which you belong to, or you want us to think you know better than the OP undecided grin grin
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by clemz85(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
back of the class crew

old school days shaa
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
chrisviral:

Why do I get a feeling your an ITK?
I mean, why tell us what the Op already has, instead of just stating which you belong to, or you want us to think you know better than the OP undecided grin grin

undecided
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by niceguy7(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hard workers..... grin i remember back then.....those lecturers wnts to scatter peoples head with assignments... Lol...aint funny oo! sad
Re: Various Characters In Every Class by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
@op u 4got adding the destiny killers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

English Word With Three Different Consecutive Repeated Letters? / Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Indefinite Strike Nationwide Over Neglect / Kpmg Aptitude Test 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.