Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

20 Top Memorable Quotes From Patience Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Top Memorable Quotes From Patience Jonathan (2116 Views)

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari And Mrs Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Top Memorable Quotes From Patience Jonathan by semasir: 12:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari has been declared winner of the Presidential election, that means no more comical quotes, from our first lady, and like it or not, Nigerians are going to miss that.

As a tribute to Mrs Patience Jonathan, this is a compiled quotes of her top 20 most popular hilarious quotes… Check below..

1)My Husband and Sambo is a good people(lol)
2) The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children(haba!!)
3) My Fellow Widows…..!!!!
4) A Good Mother takes care of HIS Children(HIS?)
5) The people sitting before you here were once a Children(WOW!!)
6) Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup
7) The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow(JESUS!!!)
coolMy Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another…(just sad)
9) We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?
10) Vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .
11) I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide.(OH LAWD!!)
12) Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on.(She actually said that…*sigh)
13) On behalf of 2million, I donate my family.(how did Jona survive till now)
14) Why will Boko haram bomblast churches on christmas day, they don’t have respect for Jesus, they are a very bad person, infact I’m a sadder woman right now and Mr. President is more saddest. (GBOOMM!!) cheesy
15) We all have HIV/AIDS except that some of us are positive and some are negative.(Hunh??) lipsrsealed
16) Chai!! Chai!! There is God oh kiss
17) Na Only You Waka Come tongue
18)History will not be completely without Ojukwu
19) My Husband, Goodluck Jonathan and Sambo is a quiet people lipsrsealed
20) Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.(how she managed to construct this sentence will forever remain a mystery)

*Nigerians love you Mama Peace and thanks for Conceding to Aisha Buhari… grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Top Memorable Quotes From Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 05, 2015
semasir:
Buhari has been declared winner of the Presidential election, that means no more comical quotes, from our first lady, and like it or not, Nigerians are going to miss that.

As a tribute to Mrs Patience Jonathan, this is a compiled quotes of her top 20 most popular hilarious quotes… Check below..

6) Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup
7) The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow(JESUS!!!)
coolMy Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another…(just sad)
9) We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?
12) Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on.(She actually said that…*sigh)
14) Why will Boko haram bomblast churches on christmas day, they don’t have respect for Jesus, they are a very bad person, infact I’m a sadder woman right now and Mr. President is more saddest. (GBOOMM!!) cheesy
15) We all have HIV/AIDS except that some of us are positive and some are negative.(Hunh??) lipsrsealed
20) Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.(how she managed to construct this sentence will forever remain a mystery)

*Nigerians love you Mama Peace and thanks for Conceding to Aisha Buhari… grin
cheesy
Re: 20 Top Memorable Quotes From Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 05, 2015
Rolling on the sandy floor laughing my arse off! Lwkmd! grin grin
Chai!! This woman is a comedian. Mama peace
Na so.
Re: 20 Top Memorable Quotes From Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 05, 2015
semasir:
[s]Buhari has been declared winner of the Presidential election, that means no more comical quotes, from our first lady, and like it or not, Nigerians are going to miss that.

*Nigerians love you Mama Peace and thanks for Conceding to Aisha Buhari…[/s] grin
Crap! Crap! Crap! Megacrap!
Re: 20 Top Memorable Quotes From Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2015
I'll miss her. cry My carrier was taking shape because of her but now she's gone embarassed

(1) (Reply)

MFM Church Member Reveals Her Look For Church And Reception (photos) / Chinenye Nnebe Again.... / Earn Extra Cash On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.