Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Busted!!! Chris Brown Stalks Karrueche Online...check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busted!!! Chris Brown Stalks Karrueche Online...check On It (678 Views)

Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son / Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Breath-taking Photos..check On It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busted!!! Chris Brown Stalks Karrueche Online...check On It by folakesdiary: 6:09am On Apr 05, 2015
Brown obviously wants Karrueche back and he has resorted to not so flattering measures. Chris has been stalking her on social network. He attempted to show a sign of solidarity with the comment, 'keep killing it kiddo,' but was met with no response.

Chris has been calling her phone and her friend's phones endlessly, but Karrueche is not picking up.
TMZ reports that he's been so frustrated he's turned to social media, complimenting her for all to see.He is telling his friends he's not going to date anyone else and is confident Karrueche will come back to him.'

Also on Saturday, he took to his Twitter account to show Karrueche and his fans that he is making steps towards improving himself.

'It's great to humble yourself... I fall off track often when I'm able to humble myself I can see everything a lot clearer,' he tweeted.

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/busted-chris-brown-stalks-karrueche.html

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Threatens To Kill Bloggers Who Write About Him / Bozac Continental Ltd. Checkmates Fakers With Mobile Product Authentication / Hilarious! Nigerian Twitter Reacts To The NAFDAC Ban Of Ogogoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.