Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,062 members, 7,852,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Read What Professor Tam David-west Said About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Professor Tam David-west Said About Buhari (743 Views)

Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Professor Tam David-west Said About Buhari by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2015
He has good qualities. He is a unique man.
The former Head of State, Abdulsalami
Abubakar, described him as an extraordinary
Nigerian.

Why do I love him? First, he is very honest.
He is not corrupt at all. He’s disciplined and
he’s focused. I worked with Buhari and I
worked with Babangida (Gen Ibrahim
Badamosi Babangida, retd). If you give a 20-
page memo to Buhari by 9:00 this morning,
by 10 he has finished reading it and he will
ask you to come. When you get there, you
will see that he has read it and made notes.
If you give the same memo to Babangida, he
would not read it for one week.

Buhari loves Nigeria, not only because he
was a soldier and signed his life for Nigeria, I
know from all the people around, he’s the
only person that I can vouch for. They used
to insult me that Jonathan (President Good­
luck Jonathan) is Ijaw and I am an Ijaw man
too, why am I supporting a Fulani man? I am
not going to support you because you are
Ijaw, I am going to support you to lead
Nigeria and do well for the country.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=112739
Re: Read What Professor Tam David-west Said About Buhari by ccollins(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Exactly my thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Read What Professor Tam David-west Said About Buhari by ephemm(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2015
hifaif:
He has good qualities. He is a unique man. I worked with Buhari and I worked with Babangida (Gen Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, retd). If you give a 20-page memo to Buhari by 9:00 this morning, by 10 he has finished reading it and he will ask you to come. When you get there, you will see that he has read it and made notes.
If you give the same memo to Babangida, he
would not read it for one week.

Buhari loves Nigeria, not only because he
was a soldier and p=112739

I never knew the highlighted about GMB!
If he continues with this, we are surely going places as a country.
I guess we shall discover so many exciting things about baba.

1 Like

Re: Read What Professor Tam David-west Said About Buhari by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Buhari getting more thumbs up by the day.

1 Like

Re: Read What Professor Tam David-west Said About Buhari by espn(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2015
He is simply a great and disciplined leader. Nigerians should support him.. God will.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Has Broken The Oyo State Jinx By Winning A 2nd Term! / The Scarf Among The Caps / How Nigeria Spent $61bn To Free South Africa From Apartheid-African Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.