Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) (59748 Views)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / GOOD NEWS! DON'T IGNORE. Two New Amazing Secrets Of Wealth! / Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2015
pls check on d score line of d top 3-5 games in d screen shot(all under 3.5/4.5/5.5).. tell me y you wont succeed with such useful statistics...

d name of d page is
www.simplesoccerstats.com

try if u can get ur way around it nd if u cnt, u knw where to reach me.. to put u tru this amazing page i call it my tool!

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by infojunkie243(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2015
lovemko:

good good job bro.. but be care most atyms d way u accumulate games...

owk.. how do u mean.. please explain more... thanks
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by infojunkie243(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2015
lovemko:
pls check on d score line of d top 3-5 games in d screen shot(all under 3.5/4.5/5.5).. tell me y you wont succeed with such useful statistics...

d name of d page is
www.simplesoccerstats.com

try if u can get ur way around it nd if u cnt, u knw where to reach me.. to put u tru this amazing page i call it my tool!

i have seen this before.. but i dnt understand the jack it means.... so i cant interpret it

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2015
infojunkie243:

i have seen this before.. but i dnt understand the jack it means.... so i cant interpret it

i believe you av contact me on whatsapp already... dont worry... its easier dan u think....
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by DoroMega: 10:49am On May 13, 2015
Join merrybet thru d link below to enjoy the method
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by wellsaid(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2015
PLAY HIS FREE SINGLES AND GROW YOUR BETTING ACCOUNT DAILY
.. dspicks dot dot com
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Sellorbuyphones(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2015
wellsaid:
PLAY HIS FREE SINGLES AND GROW YOUR BETTING ACCOUNT DAILY

.. www.dspicks..com
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by odimbannamdi(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2015
supposing someone discovers a trick or combination with which he uses to make profit every blessed day, do u think bookie, either foreign or Naija based, would begin to "watch" that person's account?

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by bigsam2010: 8:01am On May 16, 2015
This is a good trend by the poster. I also want to go by giving out a straight draw predictions, which is my best way of betting for winning. meanwhile, you can only go for single bet to make money and not an accumulation. This simply mean that you will play all my games in singles and at the end of all, some will win and some will lose.... So at the end of the day, you can count on your profits....... Let's start today with the following:

FK Sarajevo - Zeljeznicar
Canada - Czech Republic (Hockey)
USA - Russia (Hockey)
Sampaio Correa - Macae
Burnley - Stoke City
VfB Stuttgart - Hamburger SV
Tottenham - Hull City
Augsburg - Hannover
South Adelaide - Campbelltown City
Plock - Termalica
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
Sampdoria - Lazio
Inter - Juventus
Schalke - Paderborn
North Geelong - Werribee City
G-Osaka - Kawasaki Frontale
Yamaga - Kobe
Moreton Bay Utd - Palm Beach
Albirex Niigata - Vegalta Sendai
Bodo/Glimt - Tromso
Voluntari - Rapid Suceava
Leczna - Cracovia
Mainz - Köln

These all straight draw that I have for today.... I will like to explain better on how to go about it. First of all, open or create an online account and fund it with a sufficient amount that will enable you to do well with your stake.

As you can see that the number of all games are 23 in number and most straight draw games goes with atleast 3:00 odd, you will need to stake each of them with your choice amount. Example: N100 X 3:00 = N300, N1,000 X 3:00 = N3,000. So, playing with N100 will cost you N2,300 or playing with N1,000 will cost you N23,000 for all.

Because you stake with N2,300 or N23,000, so the first thing is to expect winning of eight games out of the 23games to get back your invested capital and any other winning will become a profit for you.

Note: you may not start playing the games today, but to follow my trend and confirm to others. Also, never allow greediness to ruin you. It is better you win small everyday than loosing big everyday.

Goodluck to all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2015
bigsam2010:
This is a good trend by the poster. I also want to go by giving out a straight draw predictions, which is my best way of betting for winning. meanwhile, you can only go for single bet to make money and not an accumulation. This simply mean that you will play all my games in singles and at the end of all, some will win and some will lose.... So at the end of the day, you can count on your profits....... Let's start today with the following:

USA - Russia (Hockey)
Sampaio Correa - Macae
Burnley - Stoke City
Tottenham - Hull City
Augsburg - Hannover
Plock - Termalica
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
Sampdoria - Lazio
Inter - Juventus
Schalke - Paderborn
Yamaga - Kobe
Bodo/Glimt - Tromso
Leczna - Cracovia
Mainz - Köln

These all straight draw that I have for today.... I will like to explain better on how to go about it. First of all, open or create an online account and fund it with a sufficient amount that will enable you to do well with your stake.

As you can see that the number of all games are 23 in number and most straight draw games goes with atleast 3:00 odd, you will need to stake each of them with your choice amount. Example: N100 X 3:00 = N300, N1,000 X 3:00 = N3,000. So, playing with N100 will cost you N2,300 or playing with N1,000 will cost you N23,000 for all.

Because you stake with N2,300 or N23,000, so the first thing is to expect winning of eight games out of the 23games to get back your invested capital and any other winning will become a profit for you.

Note: you may not start playing the games today, but to follow my trend and confirm to others. Also, never allow greediness to ruin you. It is better you win small everyday than loosing big everyday.

Goodluck to all of us.

brother, i tried exactly this method 2weeks ago...infact, its best with foreign bookies such as bet365 because most of their draw odds are above 3.6, some are even up to 5.5.
but the issue is, the draw outcome is usually low. sometimes in 10 matches, you may have only 2 or 3 draws, and sometimes u may get nothing at all.
Not trying to discourage you, but i suggest, for this method, you pitch your tent with foreign bookies or target leagues that are low scoring

contact me on kevin4christ@gmail.com lets rub minds

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Sellorbuyphones(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2015
If u believe in playing singles with value ...

MOST VALUABLE TIPS FOR TODAY

Ferreira to win @1.85
Manchester City to win @ 1.75
1860 Munchen to win @ 2.40
Girona to win @ 1.85
Basel to win @ 1.80
Cagliari to win @ 2.05
Leuven to win @ 1.92

More Winners @ www.dspicks..com
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2015
bigsam2010:

USA - Russia (Hockey)
Sampaio Correa - Macae
Burnley - Stoke City
Tottenham - Hull City
Augsburg - Hannover
Plock - Termalica
Wolfsburg - Dortmund
Sampdoria - Lazio
Inter - Juventus
Schalke - Paderborn
Yamaga - Kobe
Bodo/Glimt - Tromso
Leczna - Cracovia
Mainz - Köln

Goodluck to all of us.

honestly ur idea is a fantastic one... these are a of the few ways one can beat d bookies but many do nt know that by the simple use of statistics u can get about 40% of d number of games u analysed... see the bookmakers are in business, so u need to put on a business thinking cap to be able to get/make sum profits...

thumbs up man... keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by bigsam2010: 11:15pm On May 23, 2015
lovemko:

honestly ur idea is a fantastic one... these are a of the few ways one can beat d bookies but many do nt know that by the simple use of statistics u can get about 40% of d number of games u analysed... see the bookmakers are in business, so u need to put on a business thinking cap to be able to get/make sum profits...

thumbs up man... keep it up

FREE 3POINTS SURE GAMES FOR US ON 24TH

Jaro - KTP ....... Over 1.5
Regiana - Bassano ....... 1XHT
Como Calcio - Matera ....... 1XHT
Sporting Gijon - Tenerife ....... 1XHT
Dynamo Dresden-II - Askania ....... 2:0 (Handicap)
Girona - UE Llagostera ....... 1XHT
ManCity - Southampton ....... 1XHT
Karpaty - Dynamo Kiev ....... X2HT
NY Red Bulls - Philadephia ....... 1XHT
Herediano - Liga Deportiva ....... 2:0 (Handicap)

Note: You can also play all the selection with an option of Both Team Score.....
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by bigsam2010: 11:20pm On May 23, 2015
odimbannamdi:

brother, i tried exactly this method 2weeks ago...infact, its best with foreign bookies such as bet365 because most of their draw odds are above 3.6, some are even up to 5.5.
but the issue is, the draw outcome is usually low. sometimes in 10 matches, you may have only 2 or 3 draws, and sometimes u may get nothing at all.
Not trying to discourage you, but i suggest, for this method, you pitch your tent with foreign bookies or target leagues that are low scoring

contact me on kevin4christ@gmail.com lets rub minds

FREE 3POINTS SURE GAMES FOR US ON 24TH

Jaro - KTP ....... Over 1.5
Regiana - Bassano ....... 1XHT
Como Calcio - Matera ....... 1XHT
Sporting Gijon - Tenerife ....... 1XHT
Dynamo Dresden-II - Askania ....... 2:0 (Handicap)
Girona - UE Llagostera ....... 1XHT
ManCity - Southampton ....... 1XHT
Karpaty - Dynamo Kiev ....... X2HT
NY Red Bulls - Philadephia ....... 1XHT
Herediano - Liga Deportiva ....... 2:0 (Handicap)

Note: You can also play all the selection with an option of Both Team Score.....
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by bigsam2010: 8:31am On May 30, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies here in Nigeria.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

After creating and funding your account with merrybet, try to download an ICQ CHAT on your Desktop, Laptop or Mobile Phone. Create an account with your merrybet username. Search for my PIN NO. 672549047 and add me

I wish you a best of luck.

30th May, 2015

Soccer / Russia / Premier League
30/05/15 11:30
FC Torpedo Moscow - FC Mordovia Saransk
Pick: Home Double Chance Half Time
Score:

Soccer / Russia / 2nd Division, West
30/05/15 16:30
Spartak-2 Moscow - FC Saturn Moscow Region
Pick: Home Double Chance Full Time
Score:

Soccer / Switzerland / Challenge League
30/05/15 16:45
FC Lugano - FC Wohlen
Score:

Soccer / Iceland / 1 deild
30/05/15 17:00
Thor Akureyri - KF Fjardabyggd
Score:

Soccer / Czech Republic / 1. Liga
30/05/15 16:15
FC Viktoria Plzen - 1 FK Pribram
Score:

Soccer / Ireland / FAI Cup
30/05/15 19:45
Athlone Town AFC - Liffeys Pearse FC
Score:

Soccer / Japan / J.League
30/05/15 11:00
Kashima Antlers - Matsumoto Yamaga FC
Score:

Soccer / Sweden / 2nd Division, Södra Götaland
30/05/15 13:00
FK Karlskrona - Torns IF
Score:

Soccer / Austria / Regionalliga East
30/05/15 14:00
SC Ritzing - SC Neusiedl
Score:

Soccer / Italy / Lega Pro, Girone B, Relegation Playoffs
30/05/15 16:00
Forli - Pro Piacenza
Score:

Total Odds: 3.50
Bookmaker: Merrybet
Total Result:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 30, 2015
bigsam2010:
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies here in Nigeria.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

After creating and funding your account with merrybet, try to download an ICQ CHAT on your Desktop, Laptop or Mobile Phone. Create an account with your merrybet username. Search for my PIN NO. 672549047 and add me

I wish you a best of luck.

30th May, 2015

Soccer / Russia / Premier League
30/05/15 11:30
FC Torpedo Moscow - FC Mordovia Saransk
Score:

Soccer / Russia / 2nd Division, West
30/05/15 16:30
Spartak-2 Moscow - FC Saturn Moscow Region
Pick: Home Double Chance Full Time
Score:

Soccer / Switzerland / Challenge League
30/05/15 16:45
FC Lugano - FC Wohlen
Score:

Soccer / Iceland / 1 deild
30/05/15 17:00
Thor Akureyri - KF Fjardabyggd
Score:

Soccer / Czech Republic / 1. Liga
30/05/15 16:15
FC Viktoria Plzen - 1 FK Pribram
Score:

Soccer / Ireland / FAI Cup
30/05/15 19:45
Athlone Town AFC - Liffeys Pearse FC
Score:

Soccer / Japan / J.League
30/05/15 11:00
Kashima Antlers - Matsumoto Yamaga FC
Score:

Soccer / Sweden / 2nd Division, Södra Götaland
30/05/15 13:00
FK Karlskrona - Torns IF
Score:

Soccer / Austria / Regionalliga East
30/05/15 14:00
SC Ritzing - SC Neusiedl
Score:

Soccer / Italy / Lega Pro, Girone B, Relegation Playoffs
30/05/15 16:00
Forli - Pro Piacenza
Score:

Total Odds: 3.50
Bookmaker: Merrybet
Total Result:
plz I nid a guide to fund my merrybet acc
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by bigsam2010: 4:13pm On May 30, 2015
Majestee:
plz I nid a guide to fund my merrybet acc

I have furnished you with the necessary picture information......... I hope this will help you a lot. Have a good day.

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by bigsam2010: 12:33am On Jun 03, 2015
BookMaker: MERRYBET
Event: Brisbane Roar FC - CF Villarreal
Bet Option: HalfTime/FullTime
Total Stake: N1,000

Option1: 2/2
Odds: 2.20
Stake: N598.89

Option2: X/2
Odds: 4.65
Stake: N283.34

Option3: 2/X
Odds: 15.25
Stake: N86.4

Option4: 2/1
Odds: 42.00
Stake: N31.37

Invested Capital - N1,000
Outcome - N1,317
Profit - N317

xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx

BookMaker: BET9JA

Odds: 2.09
Stake: N594.72

Odds: 4.38
Stake: N283.78

Odds: 14.00S
Stake: N88.78

Odds: 38.00
Stake: N32.71

Outcome - N1,242
Profit - N242
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
bigsam2010:
BookMaker: MERRYBET

Odds: 2.20
Stake: N598.89

Odds: 4.65
Stake: N283.34

Odds: 15.25
Stake: N86.4

Odds: 42.00
Stake: N31.37

Outcome - N1,317
Profit - N317

xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx.....xxxxx

BookMaker: BET9JA

Odds: 2.09
Stake: N594.72

Odds: 4.38
Stake: N283.78

Odds: 14.00S
Stake: N88.78

Odds: 38.00
Stake: N32.71

Outcome - N1,242plz sir,can u help on how to retrieve my bet slip number on merrybet?i'll appeeciate if u can.thanks nd God bless
Profit - N242
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
wow
wow
wow!!!
what i time to have ran into oblivion. lol
well actualy my absense has been born out of desire to succeed and improve as you know our ideas and tutorials cant stop just like that now, when am sure a whole lot of us still loose our money to these bookies more than we take from them...
we win some, we loose some, we cant be 100%, but we should do atleast 60%
ok, enough said...
there is still so much to show and teach my friends out here, so much i my self didnt realise was still out there to grab and believe me i will keep hunting out these resourses...

here...
the austrialian league has started cutting across all its other division...
i dont know if anyone has noticed, but these a small avenue to add to your daily winnings...
these league hardly cough out draw, out of like over 60games on weekend, just 4 or 5 draws in all of thier leagues ohh... i hope am driving a point here...
well with all our recent new and improved development, i can now reach out to a larger number of persons with my teachings and tutorial... i have a new thread, were we shall discuss our success the more, join me lets get back up agian....!!!

link
https://www.nairaland.com/2379440/betting-ideas-amazing-secrets-season#34763352

just keeping to my promise of coming bck wit a season two and a manual wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2015
hmmm... i have had plenty of taught nd i said to my self, a new thread wasnt realy necessary yet, i had plan to put up a website dat will cut across alot of people nd link ot directly to a new thread on nairaland nd i guess i was too quick to the thread without waiting for d site to b completed hence... i shall continue here were all my homies has been nd i apologise for leaving were we started hence i am reverting bck to dis place fully for now ...

since am bck up nd running now... i see no reason why everyone here shouldnt be carried along...
Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2015
see if u can do this on your own

most people use soccervista predictions, true or false (TRUE)... lol
well, how do u tink dey got such predictions?
d honest truth is... thier predictions are most accurate, yes... see why

i do my analysis maybe on games for an entire week...
when am done, i already know that my games will always be in line with wat soccervista predict... infact soccer vista do not include d 1X or X2 as d case may be to d games i do go there to check out, its always a 1 or 2 ie, straight wins... for those who use soccervista understands wat am sayin here...
meaning even soccervista has a positive view of d analysis i av made, same applies to goals aswell...

wat am tryin to say is... soccervista do predictions based on statistics available to dem, dsame way i do too... dey dont guess based on odds... inshrt, odds are illusions, dey shouldnt decide anytin for u, some odds are there to decieve u, if u know wat u are lookin at, u can predict ur odds before u even check d odds presented for a particular game...
sometimes u see odds (1)1.11 - (X)9.00 - (2)17.00 nd u check ur analysis.. u can pass on d game cos it may nt worth d risk, ur analysis has shown dat d difference btw both teams is nt reflected by d odds, d odds are lying in dis case, dats y u see such games ending in a draw or d bigger odds team winning...

now there was a day i had finish my analysis den i started going tru d odds allocated by flashscore... i got a shocker shocked shocked shocked, i saw a strong favourite playing at home with 9.00 as odds, i was confused i rushed to soccervista if dey actualy were in agreemnt with me abt d team being a strong favourite... yes! it was but dey gave dem 1X jst to be safe... hmmm!!! dis game was a game to be played two days coming..
honestly i couldnt believe, i kept askin my self... y would d bookies allocate such odds? is dis a fixed game... well i decided to handicap dem by two goals nd d odds fell to 1.70... imagine two goals handicap dat usualy gives odds like 1.06 on strong fav.

but unfortunaty for me i played my bet a day b4 d game nd d odds had dropped to 1.45 for d 2goals handicap... but i placed my bet... but amazingly on d day d game was to b played, d odds dropped to an alarming 3.7+ or so from d previous 9.00 while d away team had increase odds...

at d end of d day.. d fav. won by 2-0...

dat day i wished i had played dem double chance d very moment i saw d odds...

den i kill d idea of games being fixed nd i also realise that d bookies do allocate odds for us nt to look into or pick on some certain sure results... odds can most times be deceptive...
i also learnt about droping odds, dats why its included in my manual...

d use of statistics cannot be over emphasised dats y u must get across to me to master ur statstics asap

whatsapp/call...

i hope i enlighten u a bit today

#try do ur prediction before u check soccervista#

2 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
lets think of dis together, am nt against anyone who tinks am trying to rip anyone off, i mean, yes u can call me a scammer, a greedy selfish fellow, a 419 or anything, i accept as long as i have never for once here on NL or any where else done anytin to anyone dat will potray me in a bad light nt to say cheating, am nt a saint niether am i tryin to b one nd am also nt a bad person, nt even close. even those dat may av paid for me to teach nd tutor dem on statistics usage, i have rendered my d best of my knowledge nd i even follow up to ensure my msg is passed across nd applied well... i see it as a respect dat dey wish to learn frm an ordinary fellow like me who has nothin but d brain God has given him as a gift, dis nt only applies to punting but also as a video maker nd graphics man, i teach peeps all d time...
i try my best to be helpful as much as i can...
if i ask u to offer me money b4 any tutoring is for u to appreciate nd tk seriously wat ever it is am goin to show u plus d fact dat d resources i employ on my research on daily basis alone are far from wat u can guess... i do subscribe not fewer dan twice a month on two diff. platfoams.. plus readings and sleepless night or trying out systems.. i knw wat i knw, am sure today i can nt apply 40% of my resource as a punter... i can hardly control my emotions/mindset wen placing bet, sumtin am sure nt every one is guilty off...

several persons pay money to subscribe to daily picks but how much profit do u make at d end of ur subscription period? do u always renew dis subscriptions?

am nt in anyway against payin for such or try to ridicule people who sells pick, its even a gud tin to help those who maybe too lazy to do tinx dem selfs...

now am comin out to say in all and all, u can do alot ur self, nd even end up selling to others.... most games are nt fixed as picks seller may av lead sum of us to believe dey are (jst a selling tool).. simple use of statistics is wat dey apply...
i only asked dat my effort be appreciated by payin a little sum for me to show u hw to use these statistics, an amount wch is far smaller dan wat u pay for subscription for an idea u will use for life...
well i will keep preachin my msg and i will keep askin for my peanut offer even if u av to call me names, for dat i accept, as long as we all know am nt guilty of any wrong doing what so ever...
truth be told

tnk u

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Asian handicap betting guide

The main advantage of AH is that the draw result is eliminated. In the standard bet, the possibilities of each outcome is 33%. In AH, the draw option is eliminated. Asian handicap betting offers the underdog of the game with an early lead before the kick off. You have two options. Betting on home or away. So, is this something for you?

However, one goal can change everything in your favor, or the opposite side. Let us make you understand with the explanations of the rules below. There are lots of Asian handicap lines and you will read most of them through this page. Please ask your questions in the forum if you do not understand any points or rules. For the rest of the guide, we will use AH for abbreviation

* You bet 100$ on Chelsea to win 0:0 AH at 1.90 odds. To win your coupon, you need Chelsea to win the game, simply to win. If Chelsea wins, you win 100$ X 1.90 = 190$. Your profit is 190$ – 100 = 90$. If a possible draw occurs, you get your stake (100$) back. No wager, no bet. If Chelsea loses the game, you lose your bet too.

* It is the same with Liverpool 0:0 AH. You need Liverpool to win the game, and if a draw occurs, you get your money back. No Wager, no bet. If Liverpool loses, you lose your bet too.

You may see some bookies offer something like DNB, Draw no bet, or Level ball. It is the same with 0:0 AH.

2 Likes

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2015
Asian handicap 0.5

Here the game starts 0-1/2. The underdog team is advanced with a half goal before the kick off. Draw option is eliminated. In addition, there is no money back in any case. You will win or lose your money.

Example : Porto vs Benfica AH – 0:1/2

Home Odds – 1.85 , Away Odds – 2.00

* You bet 100$ on Porto to win -1/2 AH (we use minus (-) if the team is favored by AH). To win your coupon, you need Porto to win. In any other cases, you lose your money. If Porto wins, you win 100$ X 1.85 = 185$. It means you make 185$ – 100$ = 85$ profit. If Benfica wins or the game ends tie, you lose your money.

* You bet 100$ on Benfica to win +1/2 AH (we use plus (+) if the team is advanced by AH). To win your coupon, you need Benfica to win or tie the game at the end of 90 minute-time. If one of these occurs, you win 100$ X 2.00 = 200$. It means you make 200$ – 100$ = 100$ profit. If Porto wins the game, you lose your money.

Porto wins and Porto -1/2 AH is the same things in Asian handicap betting.

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Asian handicap -1

Here the game starts 0-1. One goal advance is given to underdog team. Draw option is eliminated again.

Example : Juventus vs Bologna AH – 0:1

Home Odds – 1.80, Away Odds – 2.05

* You bet 100$ on Juventus to win -1 AH. To win your coupon, you need Juventus to win by 2 or more goals (2-0, 3-0, 3-1). If Juventus wins by 2 or more goals, you win 100$ X 1.80 = 180$. You profit is 180$ – 100$ = 80$. If Juventus wins by 1 goal (1-0, 2-1, 3-2..), you get your money back. No wager. If the game ties or Bologna wins, you lose all your stake.

* You bet 100$ on Bologna to win +1 AH. To win your coupon, you need Bologna to win, or a draw. If the game ends drawn or Bologna wins, you win 100$ X 2.05 = 205$. Your profit is 205$-100$ = 105$. If Bologna lose by 1 (1-0, 2-1, 3-2), you get your money back. No Wager. However, any Juventus win by 2 or more, make you lose your bet.

Personally, we prefer Asian handicap betting instead of standard betting due to more winning possibilities. The rules may look difficult with the first point of view, but in the end you will find it so easy

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by twentyk(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cant believe i just came across this thread...though i have read the whole page(1-7)...i still have some questions though....big ups to everybody expecialll lovemko you da BOSS.....twenty k....

1 Like

Re: Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) by lovemko(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
twentyk:
Cant believe i just came across this thread...though i have read the whole page(1-7)...i still have some questions though....big ups to everybody expecialll lovemko you da BOSS.....twenty k....

realy, tnks a milli nd welcome on board
ask any question you wish... most followers of d thread will be more dan glad to answer and u knw am here aswell

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Dirty Businesses In Nigeria That Fetch Big Profit / Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! / I Have Fired Hadiza Bala Usman – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.