Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,704 members, 7,862,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service (943 Views)

Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. / The Prophetic Gift Of Sign Fireman Has Stood Out Among His Peers! / 6 Church Killers That (unfortunately) Have Stood The Test Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by peeparty(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
....What a glorious service..his never a late God.
Our God is alive..
so I went to church with a joyful heart. when it was time for celebration praise,a call was made for people to come to the alter to give God praise with a dance.I had to go out to the alter and I dance so well that I fell of the alter.lol. I lay down there pretending to fall under the anointing. I was so ashamed to stand up....
.......fastward after service I was thinking of leaving Church quickly, but it began raining heavily and am still in church till now.all the same I am joyful that it raining on such a day as this.

......dem never chi chum chin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Religion thread

So u cn get more traffic
Re: Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Well, I didnt go, so...
Re: Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
ishilove your attention is needed here. . .
Re: Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by pasqal09: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Well, I didnt go, so...
What did u go?
Abi u have an appointment with Ifa later this evening?
Re: Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by MrsChima(f): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Never go to a black pastor church hungry! sad
Re: Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
angry

I fought in church today.

people can be so annoying.

#YOLO
Re: Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by peeparty(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
richommie:
angry

I fought in church today.

people can be so annoying.

#YOLO
bro like exchange of words?
Re: Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
peeparty:
bro like exchange of words?

nah. .physical combat

#YOLO
Re: Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by sholay2011(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
@OP...Na wa for you oo.

'Was even thinking the thread was about what stood out in the sermon or what ministered to each of us personally and not moonlight gists of how one fell from the altar or the other dozed off at the pulpit.

All is well.

What stood out for me was the importance of salvation. The re-emphasis of how Jesus became cursed on our behalf, thus, we become entitled to Abraham's blessing.

The knowledge of the benefits of our salvation (divine health, provision, protection etc.) backed by rhema will see us through life.

So OP, I ask once again before I land you hot slap in the name of Jesus angry, what stood out in the service for you today??
Re: Share What Stood Out For You In Todays Service by peeparty(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
richommie:

nah. .physical combat

#YOLO
haba hope sey u knw kee person?

(1) (Reply)

Does The Church Permit Orral Sexx? / Winners Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers / People Prefer To Convert To Islam, Judaism Then Pdf To Christainity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.