Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,516 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta (20321 Views)

Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) / Vigilante Men Arrest Fulani Gunmen With Weapons Going To Delta From Taraba(pics) / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by Nihilist: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Just one of 22 million just like him roaming the streets
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by Abimloaded(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
damn!
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by oadaji: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
His name is Tayo Olaifa. I gave him 15 boxes to ship to Nigeria from the Uk last year may. I am yet to receive my boxes and he does not pick my calls or reply my emails. I need help in catching this criminal
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by deebrain(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
What a shame.

The madman is probably one of the pro-PDP voters of March 29th. sad

Receive the ability to reason beyond your nose in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by uncjay(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
What a shame.

when will u wise up? When will u start to contribute intelligently in consonant with the subject matter? When will u learn to be less conservative and more liberal? Uhh?

1 Like

Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by seedorfg(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
the madman is probably one of the (fans) pdp angry bull
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by Ninilowo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hollawaley:
Death by a madman?well customs says he should be buried straight into the ground
Ha! Na who go con dig dat kain grave?
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by yemmy19(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
A Madman killed a
Vigilante is synonymous
to a bushmeat catching
The hunter....
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oh Delta naaa
Not again embarassed
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by fidelity03(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ilekeh:
What a shame.

Goat
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by njuwo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
The mad man should be charged with murder and shuld face d wrath of the law
For Nigeria abi Ghana?
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by Waterway: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Mad people every where............

We need to thank Lt Col Oyekola..... For preventing another tragedy of ignorance !!!

This is a symptom of failed Health Care system (if we have one) . Folks , remember psychiatric illness is real. Psychosis is an altered state of mind. The patient ( madman as he is sadly referred to ) most likely was having auditory hallucinations, voices telling him to protect the woman or family from harm ( the man) hence this tragic incident . Now if he had appropriate diagnosis in a country with good healthcare system, prescribed unadulterated MEDICATIONS, supervised by a psychiatrist then very slim chance this tragedy would be news today. The corollary is blaming you for your Kidney failure because you have hypertension or daibetes ( two know cause of kidney failure). Remember the genes for diabetes and hypertension were donated to you by your patrents ..My brothers and sister in Ughelli , don't lynch this man , he was in a psychotic state which none of us will wish upon anyone . He was and is SICK . Call for your community leaders to address the health care system in your local govt, State . Stop your leaders from travelling overseas to get medical treatment while YOU get substandard medical care courtesy of your taxes and natural resources/petronaira !!!

It is time to DEMAND Dividends of real DEMOCRACY not KLEPTOCRACY and ask for REAL Change in our LEADERS .....
Nigerians which way ? ....
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by ManTiger(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
Chai
they shouldn't imprison him ooo else he go kill he fellow inmate grin

R.I.P to d dead embarassed
He his unfit to be tried in the court of law but he will be confirmed to a psychiatric hospital where he might spend the rest of his life.
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
ManTiger:

He his unfit to be tried in the court of law but he will be confirmed to a psychiatric hospital where he might spend the rest of his life.
u sure say he nor go kill he fellow psycho for dia undecided
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
01mcfadden:
I once heard there is freedom in madness,I'll know from this.
RIP to the dead!
grin grin angry
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by herald9: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
what was the narrator doing?

hiding and watching with glee...

that's a second suspect!
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by valdes00(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
madman ke.... no case
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by no1madman(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
NA2DAY!
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by Kposkila: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
dipopooo:
shocked It was here that the suspect had pounced on him with a knife. When the lunatic saw that the stabbing did not injure his victim, he grabbed a piece of wood and struck him on the head with it.

What was he doing when d mad guy stabbed him wit a knife?

Did d mad guy tie his hands n legs?

Fictions everywhere
It's no fiction, I live and work in agbarah otor, and I confirm dis incidence, he was such a gentle peace loving man, may his soul rest in peace!
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by phaphyz05(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
Which should i believe
(a) the story is a fiction
(b) the man is probably not mad but an assassin
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by Teehigh001: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Delta State is d home of ugly incidents in d whole of Africa, am fucking fed up .....
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by styno(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spiritus things
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by khalidMohammed(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2015
The man went to see his wife? Caught in Action ;DThe man went to see his wife? Caught in Action
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by bluice2(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Dont think that dude is actually mad; that was probably a decoy. The senses of a mad man barely understand certain mental commands, of which murder is one of them. Assuming he left it at just stabbing him, then fine. Dude went ahead to finish his victim flawlessly with a damaging blow to the head. This dude is sane!
Re: Madness Vigilante Murdered By Madman In Delta by Nellizzy(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2015
dipopooo:
shocked It was here that the suspect had pounced on him with a knife. When the lunatic saw that the stabbing did not injure his victim, he grabbed a piece of wood and struck him on the head with it.

What was he doing when d mad guy stabbed him wit a knife?

Did d mad guy tie his hands n legs?

Fictions everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught / Love Portion: Native Doctor Jailed For Duping 72-year Old Woman (pic) / Nigerian Man "Toluwani" Schooling In Canada Declared Missing By Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.