Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War (2616 Views)

Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos / Oshiomhole Interacts With Excited Children During Inspection Tour In Benin. PICS / Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by nairayouthcom(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Photo below shows an aid worker, Nurse Elva Peterson feeding starving Biafran children during the Nigerian-Biafran Civil War in Jan 1970 lipsrsealed. Photo Credit: Corbis.

While the second one shows Lagosians celebrating Easter at Bar Beach in Victoria Island in the 1970s... grin

http://www.ogbongegist.com/2015/04/photo-of-starved-nigerian-children.html

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by Zaikon(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hhmm Lagosians just like flexin.

#GODBLESSNIGERIA
Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by temitemi1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
God Bless Nigeria! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Igbos failed in their quest for greed. Thinking and fighting for Biafra was a suicidal mission but since then, I've been wondering when the tribe's political voice will ever be heard again.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by Idrismusty97(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Meanwhile this is Ojukwu in the 1970s in Cote d’Ivoire...Enjoying life with one of his chicks Stella.

[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/200x379xojukwu-stella.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sU7u8e29yH.webp[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
temitemi1:
This one is either dreaming or hallucinating. Its time to wake up. Its been 5 days since Buhari was announced winner.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by GboyegaD(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice of her. Never knew three effects of Biafra was that much.
Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
temitemi1:
This robot has been reprogrammed to type the rubbish above.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
The Igbos failed in their quest for greed. Thinking and fighting for Biafra was a suicidal mission but since then, I've been wondering when the tribe's political voice will ever be heard again.
you dimwit, no one cares about the crappy political ambitions. What has politics done for u lots in nigeria? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Anambra, a none oil producing state, ravaged by war is now the 3rd state in nigeria wit d highest internally generated fund. Aren't you worthless imps ashamed. We don't care about politics, we've done fine without it all these years

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by coolebux(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

You're wonderful, but u failed to make sense.
Don't be always in a hurry to comment.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by crownprince102: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless GMB.

@temitemi1....... You 've been programmed with another comment. Nice one, may you type it long.
Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
The likes of Okorocha should see this. Biafrans have thrived on self success all these while and have done very well on their own. We're God's own people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by crownprince102: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

This one is either dreaming or hallucinating. Its time to wake up. Its been 5 days since Buhari was announced winner.
Don't mistake him for a human being, he is a robot inside pdp monitoring room.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
crownprince102:

Don't mistake him for a human being, he is a robot inside pdp monitoring room.
and what are you? A self righteous brainwashed hooligan
Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by crownprince102: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
liberty300:
and what are you? A self righteous brainwashed hooligan
Who mistakenly left your cage open at Yaba left?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by omenka(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Don't you guys ever get tired

What exactly is the essence of this thread
Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by IGBOSON2: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

^^^Where are you from......state or ethnicity i mean?
Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by IGBOSON2: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Meanwhile this is Ojukwu in the 1970s in Cote d’Ivoire...Enjoying life with one of his chicks Stella.

[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/200x379xojukwu-stella.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sU7u8e29yH.webp[/img]

^^^Your point being.......?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by kettykin: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Interesting
Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by T8ksy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Your point being.......?

l guess, he was trying to highlight the fact that, here's Ojukwu having a swell time in exile with seemingly not a Care in the world after sacrificing millions of his kith and Kins for his inordinate ambition.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by BlackTechnology: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Has Tinubu returned back the money he got illegally through corruption grin

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
The one the white lady was giving "fura de nunu" was our own Nairaland IGBOSON. that loudmouthed son of ikechwukwu.
After the white man now saved yr life with Hausa milk, u come grow dey terrorise us for Nairaland here. Dey bite the fingers wey fed u
grin grin grin

I can sight black technology and some others there too
Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by IGBOSON2: 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
T8ksy:

l guess, he was trying to highlight the fact that, here's Ojukwu having a swell time in exile with seemingly not a Care in the world after sacrificing millions of his kith and Kins for his inordinate ambition.

^^^That Lady is his wife Stella nee Onyeador!
Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by huptin(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
liberty300:
you dimwit, no one cares about the crappy political ambitions. What has politics done for u lots in nigeria? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Anambra, a none oil producing state, ravaged by war is now the 3rd state in nigeria wit d highest internally generated fund. Aren't you worthless imps ashamed. We don't care about politics, we've done fine without it all these years

Ogun state a non oil producing state contains more industries and job opportunities than the whole of ss and se combined together.
Re: Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War by nairayouthcom(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:

hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Jega Must Not Rig Imo State Like He Did Lagos / PDP Crisis: President Gej’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Members / Amaechi: All The Disappointed Blabbing Blabbers & Wailing Wailers Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.