Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Do You Call Him In One Word. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Call Him In One Word. (398 Views)

Describe Your 2015 In One Word (photo) / One Word 4 This Man Sleeping Wit Matchet 2 Scare Robbers 4rm Stealing His Shoes / Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call Him In One Word. by Henrypraise41(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pls i need to know this, if not for one thing, at least to tell some friends that insist on asking me the question always, and too to reduce the long explanation given to people, i plead to some folks in the house to help me out. At least we all know that one's uncle son is a cousin, while a nephew is a son of one's siblings. Now to cut every thing short, i had an aunt who is now dead, an elder sister to my dad who later married to a man in a neighbouring town. The woman gave birth to a man who later married and gave birth to a boy who is currently living with us, so my question is, what do i call that boy in one word? Though i usually call him my brother but i want to know more. Thanks, and may GOD bless the good people of nairaland.
Re: What Do You Call Him In One Word. by DuchessLily(f): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
D boy is Ur second cousin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call Him In One Word. by phabuloz(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Simply your distant cousin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call Him In One Word. by Henrypraise41(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
I thank all of you for enlighten me

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: Twitter Users Think Doyin Okupe Shouldn’t Have Called A Follower / I Have A Testimony! / Esut 2015/2016 Post Utme Part-time/pre-degree Is Out Call08169801082.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.