Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction (27847 Views)

5 Effective Ways To Break Your Phone Addiction / Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
As seen on MissTechy . com - Kindly support by visiting the blog cheesy eshe

An artist named Molly McLeod created some wallpapers to remind us to stop looking at our phones so much (except if you’re texting your mom ). McLeod, a designer living in Oakland, California decided that the best way to cure her addictive phone habits was to design some wallpapers that would deter her from looking at her phone.

“I found myself sort of using [my phone] a little bit too much, you know, whenever I had a few idle seconds,” McLeod told The Huffington Post. “If I was waiting in line or waiting for a train, I would habitually take it out of my pocket. And I just didn’t like that feeling.”

So in order to avoid feeling that way, she designed some Wallpapers and wants you to download these funny SmartPhone wallpapers for free, in my opinion, these Wallpapers won’t help in curing my phone addiction! I think It would take a 40 day prayer and fasting to do that, I don’t know about you – Whichever way, the wallpapers are really beautiful and funny!

If you think these wallpapers can help you put down your phone, download away – already using one atm ( might likely change it tomorrow cheesy).

See some of the images below - To see the large version of the wallpaper and DOWNLOAD them to your phone please visit misstechy . com : Thanks

Happy EASTER!!!!! by the way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lmao! grin

I think I need correct MFM deliverance from mine.

Btw....I think you should post the link to your blog directly like the one on my Sigi or do you do it deliberately?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nyc1....buh I'm stiLL addicted 2 mah ph0negrin tongue
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
Lmao! grin

I think I need correct MFM deliverance from mine.

Btw....I think you should post the link to your blog directly like the one on my Sigi or do you do it deliberately?

Seun blocked my url sadly
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Zuluzulu(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good one for oyinbo, another fine wallpaper for me
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
MissTechy:

Seun banned my url sadly
Awww!

How can he be mischievous like this? angry

And you have great content o!

Abeg Oga Seun we need more blogs like this.

Please! Please!! and Please!!!

Abeg do the needful. Biko! Mbok!! Ejoo!!! grin

I hope he unbans you @ OP.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
Awww!

How can he be mischievous like this? angry

And you have great content o!

Abeg Oga Seun we need more blogs like this.

Please! Please!! and Please!!!

Abeg do the needful. Biko! Mbok!! Ejoo!!! grin

I hope he unbans you @ OP.

It's probably my fault.. I hope so too. thank you grin grin grin
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Zuluzulu:
Good one for oyinbo, another fine wallpaper for me

Lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Elslim: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Only death(NEPA) can separate me from my mobile phone...! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by blessedvisky(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
hmm
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Elslim:
Only death(NEPA) can separate me from my mobile phone...! grin grin grin

Hian, your situation critical lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by tohpahz(f): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
That wont help my case oo..

3 Likes

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by constance500: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
How can I download the wallpapers grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
constance500:
How can I download the wallpapers grin

cheesy Hey constance, visit misstechy . com or just google misstechy and navigate to the blog cheesy
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
cry sadthanks but still addicted
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
ty265:
cry sadthanks but still addicted

Sadly, i was too even after using it for a day, but the funny is, anytime I switch on my phone and see my wallpaper i'd smile at the level of my addiction
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by SoniaFred(f): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2015
All I'll have to do is smile and swipe

1 Like

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Nimblemind(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Would even worsen my case cus i'd automatically start bringing out my phone more often...
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Hey misstechy. Keep it up. One thing I like about your blog is that you do keep it original and interesting too, and even when you report stuff you found elsewhere, you don't claim it as your original work. Quite unlike most bloggers here. Kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
Hey misstechy. Keep it up. One thing I like about your blog is that you do keep it original and interesting too, and even when you report stuff you found elsewhere, you don't claim it as your original work. Quite unlike most bloggers here. Kudos

Awww :') now you are going to make me all mushy mushy.. thank you so much Henry .. I more than appreciate this comment.
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by ojaydedon(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2015
realy funny
gringrin
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by jerryboiii(m): 4:47am On Apr 06, 2015
lol..the second one tho
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Warlord3000(m): 4:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Enjoy which fuvking moment... shocked

Swipe right...

Unlock pattern... Start pressing phone mode activated again smiley

1 Like

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Paolslhhd: 6:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Na wa for Nigeria
Meanwhile Buhari and Tinubu Clash in Abuja resulting to insults Read The News Here
[url=polucbbxbxb..com]Read The Gist Here:
[/url]

[url=polucbbxbxb..com]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-and-tinubu-clash-abuja-resulting-to-insults-pipeline-in-delta/[/url]
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2015
It won't cure it o
Always me, my phone and 1

3 Likes

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by asanchez(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2015
jst passin by
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2015
asanchez:
jst passin by

Just waving at you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by wrench: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2015
This Won't Work For Me... My Phone Addiction Is Just Like An Incurable Disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by MissTechy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
wrench:
This Won't Work For Me... My Phone Addiction Is Just Like An Incurable Disease.

LOL $50MILLION DOLLARS TO QUIT YOU PHONE?

1 Like

Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by wrench: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
MissTechy:

LOL $50MILLION DOLLARS TO QUIT YOU PHONE?
Wouldn't Trade My Phone For That.
Re: Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmm.
Can't stop.
My phone changed my life. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria / TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Spark 4 Talents Hunt In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.