Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet (758 Views)

Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP / Fayose, Mimiko Will Be Impeached Before December – Akure-based Prophet / Fayose, Mimiko Will Be Impeached Before December-Akure Based Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet by dodoniyi: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
The General Over­seer of Faith and Victory Church, Akure, has predicted that Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State and his counterpart in Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose, will be impeached from office before the end of this year.

Prophet Oladipo, who predicted the victory of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen Mohammadu Buhari, said both Mimiko and Fayose have limited days left to spend in office as gover­nors of their respective states.

In an exclusive inter­view with Sunday Sun, Prophet Oladipo insisted that Fayose would be im­peached in six month’s time and his Ondo State counterpart in December this year.

According to him, Gov­ernor Mimiko had disap­pointed God who put him in the office and as such no amount of prayer could forestall his removal be­fore the end of this year. His words: “God has re­vealed to me that Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayo­dele Fayose, will be im­peached before the end of this year. Fayose will be sent packing from the gov­ernment house before the end of this year.”

“I predicted that Fay­ose would win the gover­norship election in Ekiti State and he won. But this time around, God has said that he would be im­peached from office and there is nothing he can do to prevent the fulfillment of that prediction. Either he agrees with me or not, Fayose is going to be im­peached because God has said it,” he stressed.

He, however, advised Mimiko to be prayerful to avert the looming im­peachment. He said: “If Mimiko can pray very well, God can still have mercy on him because he is a beloved child of the Almighty God. But if he fails to pray, he will be im­peached before December this year.”

SOURCE :
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=112909
Re: Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet by kodded(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
angryuna don start again undecided

***just passing***

Re: Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet by eleko1: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Good for the thieves undecided
Re: Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet by sholikay(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
kodded:
undecideduna don start again

cheesy make we dey watch Sha..
Re: Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet by gen2briz(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Make they do am fast ooo
Re: Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet by kodded(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
sholikay:
cheesy make we dey watch Sha..
no mind them, them no go learn from this presidential election
Re: Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet by hamrad(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Let wait and see. Though the Fayose own is more than 75% sure but Mimiko I cant say for now
Re: Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet by Coolbite(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin Mimiko is certainly a goner. He will get a shocker come Aprik 11. The people of Ondo State are impatient to see his back. I can assure you that the day he will be impeached, the jubilation will surpase what was witnessed when he won his mandate at the court during his first term.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko ‘ll Be Impeached Before December –akure-based Prophet by emiye(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
this is becoming annoying

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Appoint Experts For Minsters’ Handover Notes / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / What Kind Of Party Is Apga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.