Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home (7910 Views)

Kitchen Design Ideas / Kitchen Design Project From Start To Finish (Completed)! / Your Ideal Home For Good Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Home management can be facilitated by taking advantage of each kitchen space, that features a message center with a well constructed fitted cabinet and beautiful appliances.
A good designer should be able to make a good use of your kitchen space irrespective of the size. Your taste is important here especially the lady at home when constructing a good kitchen, such as choice of paint,stone work,appliance, wood and floor design.

Note: You don't need to empty your bank account before you can archive your dream kitchen.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by delishpot: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Can we pound iyan and turn apku in that kitxhen?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
check this out,instead of using a granite counter top for your highland which may serve as a mini dining in the kitchen,a finished Iroko wood can do that magic with a touch of natural beauty.

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
delishpot:
Definately yes grin
delishpot:
Definately yes

1 Like

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
touch of iroko

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
high glossy

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by delishpot: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
sova:

Definately yes grin
Definately yes

They are fine sha.
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
delishpot:

They are fine sha.
Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
When the need arise for you to take care of does assignment while cooking, a work station won't be a bad idea.
More than any other room, the kitchen is the main
gathering place in the home. Many homeowners
are choosing to add a mini-office center to house
a computer, filing drawers, phone and space for
writing and posting messages for other family
members. This center can be enclosed behind
cabinet doors or left open.

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by kinzodigital: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
sova:
Home management can be facilitated by taking advantage of each kitchen space, that features a message center with a well constructed fitted cabinet and beautiful appliances.
A good designer should be able to make a good use of your kitchen space irrespective of the size. Your taste is important here especially the lady at home when constructing a good kitchen, such as choice of paint,stone work,appliance, wood and floor design.

Note: You don't need to empty your bank account before you can archive your dream kitchen.
Hello,I have seen your designs.I am not quite sure what you do.Do you install these?
If so can you send details to me at : kinzodigital @yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
kinzodigital:
Hello,I have seen your designs.I am not quite sure what you do.Do you install these?
If so can you send details to me at : kinzodigital @yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
I have sent you a mail sir, we design,procure and install.
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thinking of a great kitchen design, there is a need to correspond the flooring,granite and wall colour with your cabinet which is the focal point. Don't worry,even if your kitchen space is already painted,we can fix u up with the best cabinet design to compliment what u have.
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thinking of the best granite for your cabinet, consider the practical implications, including edge safety,
cleanability and cabinet colour.

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
granite

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
beauty of granite

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Do u know what? cool , wood top can do d magic if u don't like granite counter top. check out my trend tommorow. ....
See ya
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
finished wooden counter top with particle board comes in 2*13 and 2*12ft before cutting to size.
present market price is #32,000 for high glossy and #26,000 non glossy.
when juxterposed with granite top,there is no much difference base on price.

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2015
wish you all a violent free voting.....
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Contact us today
sammyamex1@gmail.com. we will love to hear from you
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Happy weekend all...
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Keep the orders coming. irrespective of your cabinet need,we can deliver.
sammyamex1@gmail.com
watsapp/call: +2348157678483
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by BradleyPigott: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
I have recently seen a nice, elegant and classy home and kitchen designs at https://porch.com/pompano-beach-fl/countertop-contractors/omicron-granite-and-tile/pp.

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Nice one boss. Good morning all.
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
thinking about ur choice of wood? don't Frick ,discuss with ur cabinet maker to understand ur wife best color and wall tile design.
sova cabinet offer free consultation on design even if u don't order from us.
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by davinchi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wat does it cost to install a kitchen cabinet of this magnitude in a kitchen size of 11 by 15ft with a granite top? Please send to davinchivet@yahoo.com
NOTE-Minus d mini dining table
I won't mind you sending more designs to my mail

Thanks

sova:

Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mail sent sir
davinchi:
Wat does it cost to install a kitchen cabinet of this magnitude in a kitchen size of 11 by 15ft with a granite top? Please send to davinchivet@yahoo.com
NOTE-Minus d mini dining table
I won't mind you sending more designs to my mail
Thanks
Mail sent sir
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by sova(m): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
What a great day.....
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by lane7: 5:39pm On May 28, 2019
Hi there,
Looking for where to buy affordable & upscale kitchen cabinets in Nigeria?

Your search (for Kitchen cabinets, Kitchen cupboards, Modern kitchen design, or Kitchen pantry) stops here. We are the manufacturer of Kitchen furniture in Nigeria. Our thought through process gives us the advantage of 100% customers satisfaction at all times.

We begin with an on-site design consultation with our clients, also to get their kitchen measurements. We will then follow up with a 3D design that will be agreed with the client before we'd agree on the cost and delivery timelines.

Our company is the preferred Kitchen maker for clients with Top taste in Abuja, Lagos and major cities in Nigeria. Call us anytime, we will surpass your expectations.

Website address: https://www.lane7.ng/custom-kitchens
Re: 2015 Kitchen Design And Tips For An Ideal Home by Ericstalker: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Amazing ideas for a best kitchen. I like your all tips and images you shared in this post. The cooking area should be neat and clean with ventilation. I want a design with BestGrill for my kitchen. I made a new house and looking for some good kitchen design because i love cooking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Into Stamp Concrete Flooring.. / plastering and installation of casement windows burglary & Net 4 a Nairalander / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalows At Thomas Estate And Abraham Adesanya Est Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.