Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS (28025 Views)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel / Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by dejonathan(f): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yes nice move.....remove dat tout dat kal himself a governor

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by kunleeko(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Taylor86:
no going back abi?

I pity the first person wey go dey front for the impeachment Waka

d unlucky first impeatcher should RIP In advance
U better wake up. The era of impunity is over. This is a season of fair play and equity. Illegality has no other name. By the way, under this new era, stealing is corruption.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
kunleeko:

U better wake up. The era of impunity is over. This is a season of fair play and equity. Illegality has no other name. By the way, under this new era, stealing is corruption.
young man dnt quote me and say rubbish
can't remember tagging u on my post
face front b4 i go use slap wake u up
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
APC lawmakers are dreamers! Na Fayose you they talk o! I pity your lives.

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by focus7: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Is a surprise that Fayose can suddenly turn gentle sin the election of Buhari at the poll.
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by honfnj: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Am shocked at the way we respond to issues... Is this the change you guys are talking about.. Political witch hunting? Is it?.. Then Nigeria is going nowhere.. We will one day remember GEJ.. Just one day..

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by famtaiwo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
So many idiots & morons are on nairaland and it is shameful. Hw can u believe stupid stories like Dis? A speaker making noise online who himself has been impeached and u are supporting him. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by porka: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
By Saturday, Omirin and his co thugs would have been voted out by Ekiti people.

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by aLgoridim(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
MightyD:
Let the democracy reign in Nigeria and in every part of Nigeria.

If Nigerian nor the FEDERAL High Court must maintain Nigeria constitution then (Buhari) have to provide His Real school certificate..

Nigeria constitution remain invalid till Buhari provide His real school certificate to the Nigerian.......

Let they 19 hungry lawyers of the apc go and look for a better work and stop disturbing the peace which GEJ gave to us.***
Now that GEJ is no more in control of the military, you can easily forward your request about Buhari's certificate to defence headquarter, they would provide it. Stop doubting!
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by mrintelligent(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Only God can save this state called Ekiti. We expected the tout governor to have turned a new leaf.
Fayose should be impeached.
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by godoluwa(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
those Ekiti troublemakers calling themselves lawmakers are crazy. is dis d kind of stupid change they r preaching? APC has ntin gud to offer. its a shame some gullible yoruba supported those morons. d following Buhari waz declared d winner, APC asked those ediot to resume unlawful sitting. Those Ekiti APC lawmakers are crazy, na me talk am
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by Bayswater: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
I dare you eediots from the APC to try that nonsense. What do you think this is? A dictatorship? We know you will go and bribe judges to do part of your dirty work like you always do. Any judge that tries rubbish will have himself to blame for whatever happens next.
May 29 is not even here yet, that GEJ conceded defeat does not mean PDP has accepted the result. A lot can still happen before May 29. You lot have shown why the APC should not be allowed to have power. You are already drunk at the smell of it. Bunch of phuuls.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by omonnakoda: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Junior husband of Patience Jonathan
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by martineverest(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abeg,enter toilet or u go arrange dustbin.......dis is not witch hunting.when fayose was megalomaniac,u didnt say any tin.......pdp is a looser
honfnj:
Am shocked at the way we respond to issues... Is this the change you guys are talking about.. Political witch hunting? Is it?.. Then Nigeria is going nowhere.. We will one day remember GEJ.. Just one day..

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Blitz888:

Are you for real?
All they need is a two third majority and last I checked 19 members are more than enough to see the process through... Wake up man, reality stares you in the face cos we've moved from the era where 16 is greater than 19.

English! We talking politics, u typing grammar.
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fayose should come out of the church he is hiding in Akure....

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by martineverest(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abeg,go sit don for hot plate or u go lick stew.....were u deaf when fayose was power drunk?...abeg,u sheet for church
godoluwa:
those Ekiti troublemakers calling themselves lawmakers are crazy. is dis d kind of stupid change they r preaching? APC has ntin gud to offer. its a shame some gullible yoruba supported those morons. d following Buhari waz declared d winner, APC asked those ediot to resume unlawful sitting. Those Ekiti APC lawmakers are crazy, na me talk am

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by martineverest(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
When fayose was using authority from a dictator(gej) where u in.sane?...abeg go head the wall
Bayswater:
I dare you eediots from the APC to try that nonsense. What do you think this is? A dictatorship? We know you will go and bribe judges to do part of your dirty work like you always do. Any judge that tries rubbish will have himself to blame for whatever happens next.
May 29 is not even here yet, that GEJ conceded defeat does not mean PDP has accepted the result. A lot can still happen before May 29. You lot have shown why the APC should not be allowed to have power. You are already drunk at the smell of it. Bunch of phuuls.

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by bayumyguy: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
He wanna make record for the second time gud for him
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
aLgoridim:
Now that GEJ is no more in control of the military, you can easily forward your request about Buhari's certificate to defence headquarter, they would provide it. Stop doubting!

When did millitary office became buhari's personal nor private office??
Another lamented forging certificate must be out again but Thank God that Nigeria is too wise to be confused......

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by pazienza(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
san316:
GEJ, the father of democracy allowed Fayose to harass 19 lawmakers out of the state without doing nothing.

He allowed Fayose to use 6 lawmakers to suspend or impeach the speaker.

Now it is game over and Fayose who called GMB a dictator is hoping he would help him out. As long as GMB doesn't intervene on his behalf, fayose is gone since he cant use d police to harass the lawmakers anymore.

Was Buhari not a military dictator? What wrong did Fayose do, by calling a spade, a spade!

Is this the kind of "Change" APShit have in stock for Nigerians? Harassing any one that is not on their side?
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by san316(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
pazienza:

Was Buhari not a military dictator? What wrong did Fayose do, by calling a spade, a spade!

Is this the kind of "Change" APShit have in stock for Nigerians? Harassing any one that is not on their side?

You are lucky this is an online forum. If not I would have given you a DIRTY SLAP for you to know that we can really harass. Nansense Opposition schmuck. We run d show. Garrit? cool

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by illiad: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Apc can't do shit . If they think they can start their regime with fight then they're dead on arrival. They have a job to make the country see how they want to bring their so called change. I dare them to start their tenure with fight and see how they'd be doomed

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by godoluwa(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
martineverest:
Abeg,go sit don for hot plate or u go lick stew.....were u deaf when fayose was power drunk?...abeg,u sheet for church
kindly construct good English next time u wanna quote me. Fayose is power drunk? between Fayose & those folly calling themselves lawmaker, who waz power drunk? guy, stop talking 4rm ur anus.
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by godoluwa(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
san316:

You are lucky this is an online forum. If not I would have given you a DIRTY SLAP for you to know that we can really harass. Nansense Opposition schmuck. We run d show. Garrit? cool
what fvcking show? these APC morons needs urgent attention of psychiatrist
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by timunstopable: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Click like if you want to see fayose in kano prison

share if you want to see fayose in borno prison

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by san316(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
godoluwa:
what fvcking show? these APC morons needs urgent attention of psychiatrist

Have you ever been shown the middle finger?

Fvck off dumass.
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by martineverest(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
I can see u re thinkin with ur kidney....where were u when fayose was magalomaniac?.....abeg,go arrange dustbin joor...e dey pain u?
godoluwa:
kindly construct good English next time u wanna quote me. Fayose is power drunk? between Fayose & those folly calling themselves lawmaker, who waz power drunk? guy, stop talking 4rm ur anus.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by DrMaths(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
lawsbanks:
Only God knows what will befall this man. As it stands, he is on his own tongue
If ah hear say fayose d on him own
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by mrintelligent(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
martineverest:
I can see u re thinkin with ur kidney....where were u when fayose was magalomaniac?.....abeg,go arrange dustbin joor...e dey pain u?

Please tell the Mumu. Eediot like Fayose. Tell him to post his waec result here and show us what he had in English Language. Mofos
Re: No Going Back On Fayose's Impeachment - APC LAWMAKERS by DrMaths(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
JingoOAU:

[b]The funniest thing is that despite his shortcomings and pervert ways of reasoning, his people still love him like Kilode....i wonder how he was able to hold those people to captivity in such a way that they think, talk, breathe, shower, eat, drink, sleep and shit fayose...what a pervert [/b]people
THAT WAS WAT FAYEMI LACKS!

Fayose is a rugged Governor!
Grow under him and nobody wil ever seize ur rite away 4rm u

#shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta / Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.