Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? (2880 Views)

An American Explains How Obama Helped Install Buhari - Video / Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Over Christian Incumbent In Nigeria- Dick Mor / American Says "Obama Helped Elect GMB" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by mmsen: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bullshit! Stupït waste of Mb...Every cartoons now want to be noticed.

7 Likes

Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by abduljabbar8: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Bullshit! Stupït waste of Mb...Every cartoons now want to be noticed.
Whenever yousee something like that, simply shout 'sai Buhari'
It BURNS their hearts

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by shedify: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Una don start again
Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by omenka(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
abduljabbar8:

Whenever yousee something like that, simply shout 'sai Buhari'
It BURNS their hearts
Okay, let me try it.

SAI BUHARI!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Okay, let me try it.

SAI BUHARI!!! grin
Lol... But it attracts insuits
Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Obama is a filthy muslim dog

He is solidly behind the rise of the Islamic Caliphate, the Taliban, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram.

I will destroy the kabah to dust.

When I was born my dad died mysteriously and my mum was killed shortly after. I grew up with my paternal grand parents and my grand dad told my of our lineage which goes back to 5th century Knitghts Templars. My grand dad showed my the same birth mark I had that he also had in the same spot on his left diaphragm. He said my dad had it as well and his own dad and so forth. It marks the point at which our Lord was killed on the cross. My grand dad told me that they had been looking for us I.e my family male bloodline to eliminate. That we came from a line that swore to protect the Holy Roman Empire which is not to be confused with the Roman Catholic Church. That the 2 great wars in Europe where fought to kill us but we escaped. That the rulers of this world had hithero targeted my blood line with the Spanish enquisition, anti semitism, communist purge and now they have come to Africa to look for me. He gave me a ring that he gave my father and instructed me that I must not wear until I am sure that the time for me to defend the cross has arrived.

I put that ring on before this post. And I know immediately I post this they will come for me. My grand dad told me never to be afriad once I wear the ring that they can't kill me but that I should know that wearing the ring will signify the end of the world as we know it. 3 days after he told me this story about my family he was killed in a freak accident.

I will crush the kabbah stone to dust with a pick axe.
Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

He is solidly behind the rise of the Islamic Caliphate, the Taliban, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram.

When I was born my dad died mysteriously and my mum was killed shortly after. I grew up with my paternal grand parents and my grand dad told my of our lineage which goes back to 5th century Knitghts Templars. My grand dad showed my the same birth mark I had that he also had in the same spot on his left diaphragm. He said my dad had it as well and his own dad and so forth. It marks the point at which our Lord was killed on the cross. My grand dad told me that they had been looking for us I.e my family male bloodline to eliminate. That we came from a line that swore to protect the Holy Roman Empire which is not to be confused with the Roman Catholic Church. That the 2 great wars in Europe where fought to kill us but we escaped. That the rulers of this world had hithero targeted my blood line with the Spanish enquisition, anti semitism, communist purge and now they have come to Africa to look for me. He gave me a ring that he gave my father and instructed me that I must not wear until I am sure that the time for me to defend the cross has arrived.

I put that ring on before this post. And I know immediately I post this they will come for me. My grand dad told me never to be afriad once I wear the ring that they can't kill me but that I should know that wearing the ring will signify the end of the world as we know it. 3 days after he told me this story about my family he was killed in a freak accident.

I have watch that movie...Did your grandfather also gave you a special sword that glows at night? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I have watch that movie...Did your grandfather also gave you a special sword that glows at night? cheesy

If you can believe the rants of that mad syphillitic ped0phile armed robber fake azz prophet mohammed then this post is divine grin
Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If you can believe the rants of that mad syphillitic ped0phile armed robber fake azz prophet mohammed then this post is divine grin
Have you seen my message in the other thread? You couldn't stand it and now u are looking for another persons trouble. Deformed freakish idi0tic waste of sperm

4 Likes

Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Good news i don't cheesy. Now what about you? You believe a bearded jew clown is your god right?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Idi0t. Go and destroy that club you call a church first. That prostitution house(with all due respect to christians).
Come with your ring. I will force you to swallow a grenade

2 Likes

Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by macof(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Nobody cares undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Idi0t. Go and destroy that club you call a church first. That prostitution house(with all due respect to christians).
Come with your ring. I will force you to swallow a grenade

AbduAllah ibn Amr said I heard the Prophet  صلى الله عليه وسلم say: " Zul-Suwayqatayn from Al-Habasha ( Abyssinia or Ethiopia) will destroy the Ka'ba and steal its treasure and Kiswah (cover). It is as if I could see him now: he is bald-headed and has a distortion in his wrists. He will strike the Ka'ba with his spade and pick-axe." (Musnad Ahmad)

Ibn 'Abbas narrated that the Prophet  صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "It is as if I can see him now: he is Black and his legs are widely spaced (bow-legged). He will destroy the Ka'bah stone by stone." (Musnad Ahmad)

It was reported from 'Abd Allah ibn 'Umar that the Prophet  صلى الله عليه وسلم  said, "Leave the Ahbash (Abyssinians or Ethiopians) alone so long as they do not disturb you, for no one will recover the treasure of the Ka'ba, except Zul-Suwayqatayn from Abyssinia." (Abu Dawud)

Umar bin al-Khattab reported that he heard the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم  say: "The people of Mecca will leave, and only a few people will pass through it. Then, it will be resettled and rebuilt; then, the people will leave it again, and no-one will ever return."

The last quote above will occur when I irridiate that satanic shrine with a 20 megaton nuclear bomb
Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Good news i don't cheesy. Now what about you? You believe a bearded jew clown is your god right?
Look at this almajiri reciting dunce.

That bastard jew is who your fake azz lying prophet claimed will come to the rescue of your muslim filth

Read you no go gree. Fool

The Destruction of the Ka'ba will occur after no faithful Muslim remains, after the rapture of Muslims:
In the Tafsir (interpretation) of the Ayah "Until the Gog and Magog  are let through (their barrier)'" (al-Anbiya 21:96), it is reported by Ka'b Al-Ahbar that Zul-Suwayqatayn will first emerge at the time of Jesus, son of Mary. Jesus will lead a army of seven and eight hundred Muslim soldiers and march to fight Zul-Suwayqatayn. While they are marching towards Zul-Suwayqatayn, Allah will send a breeze from the direction of Yemen, which will take the soul of every faithful believer. Only the worst of people will be left, and they will begin to copulate like animals. Ka'b said: "At that time, the Hour (of Resurrection) will be very close."

Keep insulting Jesus who was mentioned 20 times more than your syphillitic fake prophet in your useless terror manual aka Koran

1 Like

Re: Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Muhammad Buhari? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Look at this almajiri reciting dunce.

That bastard jew is who your fake azz lying prophet claimed will come to the rescue of your muslim filth

Read you no go gree. Fool

The Destruction of the Ka'ba will occur after no faithful Muslim remains, after the rapture of Muslims:
In the Tafsir (interpretation) of the Ayah "Until the Gog and Magog  are let through (their barrier)'" (al-Anbiya 21:96), it is reported by Ka'b Al-Ahbar that Zul-Suwayqatayn will first emerge at the time of Jesus, son of Mary. Jesus will lead a army of seven and eight hundred Muslim soldiers and march to fight Zul-Suwayqatayn. While they are marching towards Zul-Suwayqatayn, Allah will send a breeze from the direction of Yemen, which will take the soul of every faithful believer. Only the worst of people will be left, and they will begin to copulate like animals. Ka'b said: "At that time, the Hour (of Resurrection) will be very close."

Keep insulting Jesus who was mentioned 20 times more than your syphillitic fake prophet in your useless terror manual aka Koran
You still don't get it do you? I don't believed in some funky Arab mallam or some bearded Jew clown with their story books. Go kill yourselves over them and don't forget to pay your tithe, your pastor needs a new watch.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See An African Attacked By South Africans Recently.viewers Discretion / Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) / What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.