Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? (2392 Views)

Amazing Wonder Magic Scarf - Have You Heard Of It? / Photos: Today's Trending Fashion Styles ; Ankara, Laces, Chiffon,silk Etc.w / Trending <<agbada For Females>> [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Guruscrew: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2015

Tongue Splitting
For those of us who fear pain and love our body to
the extent that we cannot even take a tattoo,
this may seem absurd to us—but to body
modification enthusiasts, ‘Tongue Splitting ’ is a
new trending catching up across Europe and
America.
Also known as tongue bifurcation, it is a type of
body modification in which the tongue is cut
centrally from its tip to as far back as the
underside base, forking the end. In the late 1990s
tongue splitting was almost unheard of but
it’s gaining extreme popularity today with several
young people getting it done.
Looking at the photos below, is tongue splitting
something you would ever consider? Apparently,
the tongue acts as two separate muscles, so it can
have independent movement…

Checkout more photos of tongue splitting below
and tell us what you think

Wonders shall never end!!

http://gist212.com/2015/04/photos-have-you-heard-oftongue-splitting-the-newtrending-swagg-catching-up-likefire/
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by sherrylo: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Heyyyy OLORUN MAAAJEE
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by dhardline(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
I dey craze? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
May God have mercy on this generation! embarassed nowhere wey them no go pierce!
very soon they will start piercing the eyes. undecided
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by AfricanApple(f): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
witches and wizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Abiagirl777(f): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
It is just remaining for Jesus to come,
Maranatha!
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Aikon: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Evil

Devilish

Demonic

extreme,

immoderate,

insane

unreasonable

unwarranted

hellish,

sinister

immoral

Diabolical

And above all .....An End Time Thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
WTF!
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
W.t.f
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Ilekeh(f): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
sherrylo:
Heyyyy OLORUN MAAAJEE

lmaooo grin
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by nuelzy: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
dem wan turn snakes ni??..btw..d first pic,bring dat kinda gurl to momma 4 marriage and meet ur ass in our pastor's church d nxt morning for delivrance

1 Like

Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by nuelzy: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
and d op sef, dafuq u mean by "scared of even tattoo" ...?? dnt it hurt?
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by chinnelle(f): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2015
shocked sad
Tufia to the highest kwa!
I'm too normal jare
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by prettyjo(f): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
very soon Nigerians will start copying this rubbish
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Am getting mine next week
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by FameG(f): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
wats this world turning into very soon its goin to be in vogue and be considerer normal. smh
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by yhusiee(f): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Segeggs:
Am getting mine next week
Thumbs up. Go ryt ahead joor, correct guy!!!
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
yhusiee:

Thumbs up. Go ryt ahead joor, correct guy!!!
abeg na joke I dey joke o
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by yhusiee(f): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Segeggs:
abeg na joke I dey joke o
Oh oh! I ws beginnin 2 lyk u! Now da u said its a joke I dnt knw wt 2 do. Go n get d tyn naaa. Bikooooo! I de beg!
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
yhusiee:

Oh oh! I ws beginnin 2 lyk u! Now da u said its a joke I dnt knw wt 2 do. Go n get d tyn naaa. Bikooooo! I de beg!
what's its benefit?
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by angelTI(f): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
I so love myself that I wouldn't inflict pain on myself.

This is just insane and crazy
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by ladyju(f): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
I can never ever do that. Thank u
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Dyt(f): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its good
They are modern day cold blooded humans
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Orisa in oyinbo form grin
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Osyxcel(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2015
This one na End Time Things o....

Anyway....

Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Dygeasy(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Weirdos lipsrsealed
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Walexz02(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2015
Olodumare is not involved in this o... They on there own o. Weird i think undecided
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2015
God forbid bad tin!
Re: Trending: Have You Heard Of Tongue Splitting? by Sweetyie(f): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2015
those girls looks like weird freaks and like lesbians. the westerners are crazy

(1) (Reply)

People, Never Get This Far In Body Modifications! (pics) / Order Your School Uniforms And Sportwears. / Trendy And Classy Turban Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.