Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election (2139 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by adekole: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
1. Fani Kayode
2. Ayodele Fayose
3. Patience Jonathan

These 3 entities should have been asked to shut up and stay home.

10 Likes

Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by samutd4u(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by omenka(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
adekole:
1. Fani Kayode
2. Ayodele Fayose
3. Patience Jonathan

Before I opened the thread, those were the three I had in mind.

You got it spot on.

2 Likes

Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by donphilopus: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:
Before I opened the thread, those were the three I had in mind.

You got it spot on.

Bros, I wanted to say something else o... But when I checked on the name I was about quoting, I just rested my case because we are thinking alike... Those were just the three names I had in mind!
Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by fullblast(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
The THREE musketeers or better still FUGITIVES
Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by wordcat(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
No:1. Mama P

No:2. Fani Kayode a.k.a For Food Only

No:3. Edwin Clarke

No:4. Ayo Fayose

No:5. Diezani Madueke

No:6. All other AGIPs and Sycophants like Ifeanyi Uba, Abba Moro, Bode George, Doyin Okupe, Tony Anineh e.t.c
Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by Day169: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
adekole:
1. Fani Kayode
2. Ayodele Fayose
3. Patience Jonathan

Its just like one, trying to shut the 'stable door' after the horses have fled! This is medicine after death!
Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by 9jvirgin(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
How did these people get into the realms of power? Jonathan is the architect of his own problems? These three people are the most senseless people that has ever graced Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by menumchi: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
I think we Nigerians like pointing fingers @ failures. As much as I agree that someone must be responsible for any action. But everything primarily falls on leadership. GEJ is responsible for his failures cos he also had power to hush this guys we mentioned as being responsible foe his woes but he did not. My point is before a leader allows his followers to go astray himself must have gone astray and that's why he gave the go-ahead for them to do whatever they did. The entire PDP were responsible for the failure of there presidential candidate and not just the selected 3 as some of us posits.
#myHumbleSubmission.
Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by Day169: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2015
9jvirgin:
How did these people get into the realms of power? Jonathan is the architect of his own problems? These three people are the most senseless people that has ever graced Nigerian politics.
Don't forget that the President is married to one of them.
Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by zomby(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2015
I disagree.

Jonathan killed himself.
Mr President had all the opportunity to stop these 3 entities, but he did not.
He wanted all the benefits of a president, but he was not ready to work hard enough for these benefits.
This is why some label Mr President as being mentally lazy.

If Mr President had done his job correctly during his 4 yrs in office, he wouldn't have needed any of these 3 clowns.

Therefore, blame nobody, but Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by Geraucald(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Not far from the truth.
Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by mogentle(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: The 3 People That Killed Jonathan During The Last Few Months Of Election by zomby(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
I saw this somewhere this morning:

Since the day GMB was announced president elect

Fayose had been having series of nightmares he just can't leave the post of governor and run away.
FFK finally got part of his misplaced senses... Couldn't believe when he said we should think about Nigeria first before thinking of our tribe religion or party
Okupe had not been found, maybe his still searching for his misplaced senses or he don relocate go togo
Bode George is already looking for a way to disappear
Mama pieces had been quiet
Obanikoro had turned dumb, he was gallivanting everywhere before
Madueke and ogar now begging abdulsalam to help them beg... Imagine see as den disguise like boko haram members on mission "blow den up"
Opc don quiet, afenifere don borrow small brain

Finally this nation is heading to the top again where it truly belongs

I don't hate jonathan as an individual but I hate him for not being able to control those under him and they turned the whole economy into jankara market

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo Had A Secret Meeting At Abuja. Against Who? See More / Amaechi Goes Into Hiding / Fani-kayode Causes Panic In Lagos Hotel Few Hours To Alleged Corruption Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.