Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

#riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! (1330 Views)

Supreme Court Update On Rivers Guber: Dakuku Vs Wike's Case. / Dakuku Vs Wike: Supreme Court Begins Hearing Today / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by wealthinfos(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
As #RiversDecides

Recently, the wind of #change came so strong that the opposition party booted out the rulling party for the 1st time in Nigeria's political history. Therefore, with this development, the political permutations & atmosphere also #changed. Back home here in Rivers, the big question is will this same wind of #change prevail in favour of APC's Dakuku? Few days to the governoship polls in Rivers, one would ask, on what lines will Rivers people cast thier votes? One critical factor back here is the issue of power rotation which seems to favour Dakuku more than Wike who is from the same ethnic with incumbent Amaechi. A factor which may favour Wike is his grassroot penetration strategy via GDI which many say is his selling point plus his good romance with the presidency & his god mother- Mama Peace, but unfortunately the game changed!

Lemme sample your opinions; between Dakuku & Wike who do you think will posibly succeed Amaechi come april 11th?
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dakuku 2015

10 Likes

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by ozoigbondu: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nyesome Wike na you we know cheesy

4 Likes

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by samutd4u(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by Ewizard(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
same result as dat of 28th..
1.4m : 50k grin

u don't wanna ef wif dat obio-akpo dude called wike undecided
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by fair14: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
They should kill amechi first
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by emmysoftyou: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
if yu ve the interest of ndiigbo at heart,
Never pray for wike to become their governor...

Pls make enquiries from guys who base in ph and asked them what he did to the igbos over there as chairman of obioakpor local gvt..

Yu no go open ur mouth shout wike 4 governor cheesy

I know yu love pdp but pls put the interest of igbos at heart cos some ikwerres like wike don't like igbos at all...undecided

If I lie ask dis ikwerre boi call hopeAthand..cheesy ?

E go yan yu..wink

5 Likes

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by DickDastardly(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:

Pls make enquiries from guys who base in ph and asked them what he did to the igbos over there as chairman of obioakpor local gvt..

I know yu love pdp but pls put the interest of igbos at heart cos some ikwerres like wike don't like igbos at all...undecided

E go yan yu..wink
Do you people ever get tired of calling igbo in every sentence you make? Are they that important?

3 Likes

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by ozoigbondu: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
DickDastardly:

Do you people ever get tired of calling igbo in every sentence you make? Are they that important?

Bros see how dem dey carry our matter for head
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by 2Brains1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wike the Wicked?

God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by vanilson(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dakuku peterside

3 Likes

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by jumper524(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
any tin but p.d.p

2 Likes

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by Code213: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
AH!!!! It's Dakuku all the way o!!!!

2 Likes

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by honfnj: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:

You are a big foollllll... Get lost abeg

E go yan yu..wink
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by emmysoftyou: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
DickDastardly:

chai...

I love igbo so much that even ojukwu sacrifices his life for us..

I just don't know why d name dey sweet pple for mouth..cheesy
Back to your question,igbo re very important
here in nigeria,here in nairaland,here in this thread and here to table dis topic...wink

Without igbo being present here on nairaland,
Or this particular thread now,
It will be boring or it won't make fp..tongue cheesy
Mark my word grin
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by wealthinfos(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
fair14:
They should kill amechi first

Why are u calling for Amaechi's head? Are u a ritualist?

2 Likes

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by emmysoftyou: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Bros see how dem dey carry our matter for head
no na,why I go carry matter for head,I base there ?? I only ve relative there cos of my granny..

I don't take nairaland personal or serious..

Is all good bro..happy easter..
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by wealthinfos(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ewizard:
same result as dat of 28th..
1.4m : 50k grin

u don't wanna ef wif dat obio-akpo dude called wike undecided

Was there actually an election on the 28th in Rivers state? You think the 1.4 votes trick will work this time? You think the police will be intrested in this anymore?

2 Likes

Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by emmysoftyou: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
honfnj:
I am a fool
yes yu re cos yu edit my statement..you re a big fool for editing my post..
Shoro niyen..tongue
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by wealthinfos(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
DickDastardly:

they're very very important. Yeah they're wonderful people. You cant do without them bro
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by ozoigbondu: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
no na,why I go carry matter for head,I base there ?? I only ve relative there cos of my granny..

I don't take nairaland personal or serious..

Is all good bro..happy easter..

Happy Easter cheesy
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by wealthinfos(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:

gimme ur reasons why u prefer wike over Dakuku
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by wealthinfos(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
2Brains1:
Wike the Wicked?

God forbid!

but how do u mean? Expantiate pls
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:

E go yan yu..wink

yoruba man...always instigating hate between brothers. This is how he makes his living.
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by emmysoftyou: 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
new2020:

yoruba man...always instigating hate between brothers. This is how he makes his living.
who..
Pls who is a yoruba man...yu miss roads
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by glory2glory: 12:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Dakuku all the way
We don't want wiked occultist and thugs ruling Rivers state.
Dakuku is intelligent, competent and peaceful.
Wike just wants power and lacks integrity. He wants to get power through violence, bloodshed and intimidation.
We say NO to Wike
We say YES to Dakuku
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by wealthinfos(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2015
glory2glory:
Dakuku all the way
We don't want wiked occultist and thugs ruling Rivers state.
Dakuku is intelligent, competent and peaceful.
Wike just wants power and lacks integrity. He wants to get power through violence, bloodshed and intimidation.
We say NO to Wike
We say YES to Dakuku

hmmm you seem to have a clear picture of the personality of Wike, but are there possibilities of Dakuku winning him, considering Wike's popularity and grassroot penetration?
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by glory2glory: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
wealthinfos:

hmmm you seem to have a clear picture of the personality of Wike, but are there possibilities of Dakuku winning him, considering Wike's popularity and grassroot penetration?
Dakuku has popularity,grassroot spread and acceptability. Free and fair he will win. The only concern is Wike's use of violence and rigging tactics.
Re: #riversdecides- Dakuku Vs Wike 2015! by wealthinfos(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
glory2glory:

Dakuku has popularity,grassroot spread and acceptability. Free and fair he will win. The only concern is Wike's use of violence and rigging tactics.

@Glory i beg to differ frm u a little on popularity issue btw the duo. Do you in anyway reside in Rivers?

(1) (Reply)

What Manner Of #change (See For Yourself) / Boko Haram Renames Group Now Islamic State in West Africa(ISWA). / Biafrans Storm India !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.