Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Dotcom Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dotcom Life (902 Views)

How And Why To Change From (dot)com To Custom Dotcom / Changing From To Dotcom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dotcom Life by highbeeola(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Do you want to quit your 9-5 job

Do you want to achieve financial freedom and independence and live the dotcom lifestyle

Stop banging your head against the wall trying to achieve scale. That’s not the answer. The answer is magnitude. Why work your ass off trying to sell ten thousand $10 eBooks, when you can have a guy like Max make you $10,000 with just one phone call?

Adding The High-Ticket Offer

There are two ways to add a big-ticket product to your marketing mix. The first is to create it yourself. If you have never made a high-priced product before, then this is not a great idea. The second way is to license a system like MOBE/MTTB, and promote their suite of high-ticket products.

The nice thing about the MOBE setup is you don’t have to do the selling. They have an experience phone team that will close the high-ticket sales for you. The best way to find out more about the program is by applying for MTTB. This is MOBE’s 21-step system for making your first $1,000, $3,000, or $5,000 commission online. The system gives you all the tools, training, and personal 1-on-1 coaching you need to start making big money online.

You can do so by going through this link:
https://www.mttbsystem.com/longletter/?mobe_aff=olam697&locked=1&mobe_name=ibrahim+olamide+&uid=34f6d613

https://www.mttbsystem.com/order-long/?mobe_aff=olam697&locked=1&mobe_name=ibrahim+olamide+&uid=34f6d613
Re: Dotcom Life by izsmike: 4:10am On Nov 24, 2016
highbeeola:
Do you want to quit your 9-5 job

Do you want to achieve financial freedom and independence and live the dotcom lifestyle

Stop banging your head against the wall trying to achieve scale. That’s not the answer. The answer is magnitude. Why work your ass off trying to sell ten thousand $10 eBooks, when you can have a guy like Max make you $10,000 with just one phone call?

Adding The High-Ticket Offer

There are two ways to add a big-ticket product to your marketing mix. The first is to create it yourself. If you have never made a high-priced product before, then this is not a great idea. The second way is to license a system like MOBE/MTTB, and promote their suite of high-ticket products.

The nice thing about the MOBE setup is you don’t have to do the selling. They have an experience phone team that will close the high-ticket sales for you. The best way to find out more about the program is by applying for MTTB. This is MOBE’s 21-step system for making your first $1,000, $3,000, or $5,000 commission online. The system gives you all the tools, training, and personal 1-on-1 coaching you need to start making big money online.

You can do so by going through this link:
https://www.mttbsystem.com/longletter/?mobe_aff=olam697&locked=1&mobe_name=ibrahim+olamide+&uid=34f6d613

https://www.mttbsystem.com/order-long/?mobe_aff=olam697&locked=1&mobe_name=ibrahim+olamide+&uid=34f6d613

...... I guess u are done with d 21steps. I knw a little about mttb, I heard after paying the $49, u will still end up buying the marketing license which is approximately $2000. That's the part u guys dnt tell us, while advertising mttb. NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS, WHAT DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY PROMOTE @ MTTB. IS IT ABOUT GETTING PEOPLE TO SIGN UP UNDER UR REF LINK. PLS GIVE ME AN HONEST ANSWER. I wouldn't want to pay $49 and den ask for refunds, so tell me d while truth and I will Register via ur link
Re: Dotcom Life by Igsam20: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
as expected he ran away and could not answer the simple question.
Re: Dotcom Life by Igsam20: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
izsmike:

...... I guess u are done with d 21steps. I knw a little about mttb, I heard after paying the $49, u will still end up buying the marketing license which is approximately $2000. That's the part u guys dnt tell us, while advertising mttb. NOW MY QUESTION IS THIS, WHAT DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY PROMOTE @ MTTB. IS IT ABOUT GETTING PEOPLE TO SIGN UP UNDER UR REF LINK. PLS GIVE ME AN HONEST ANSWER. I wouldn't want to pay $49 and den ask for refunds, so tell me d while truth and I will Register via ur link
as expected he ran away and could not answer the simple question.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Govt. Introduces High Sea Ferry Services To Cameroon. / How To Make An Extra $100 Per Day On Fiverr / This Is A Fraudulent Mail.....Access Bank Plc Be Informed (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.