Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Labour Party Tells Buhari, Don’t Downsize The Workforce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Tells Buhari, Don’t Downsize The Workforce (658 Views)

Party Tells Court To Nullify 2015 Elections, Remove Buhari, Osinbajo From Office / Power Supply: Don’t Shut Down, Don’t Downsize, Fashola Tells Industrialists / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Tells Buhari, Don’t Downsize The Workforce by havocypie: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
ABUJA — NATIONAL body of Labour Party, LP, has advised the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), not to retrench workers  just to save cost when he takes over.
The National  Secretary of LP, Dr. Olukayode Ajulo in a statement, on Sunday, in Abuja, also reminded the President-elect that the Minimum Wage Act was due for review as provided in the legislation where it stipulated that the minimum wage should be reviewed every five years.
Ajulo  explained that the LP decided to endorse President Goodluck Jonathan during the presidential election because of his pro-workers  policies, adding President Jonathan set a good example by being the only government that did not overtly or covertly retrench workers.

http:///KWjWOgm1M1
Re: Labour Party Tells Buhari, Don’t Downsize The Workforce by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'm only waiting on how pa buhari will act when he faces the menace called minimum wage saga. I'm sure Baba will just relocate to daura and continue with his cattle rearing leaving osinbajo to take the heat grin
Re: Labour Party Tells Buhari, Don’t Downsize The Workforce by OrigamiIII: 12:36am On Apr 06, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I'm only waiting on how pa buhari will act when he faces the menace called minimum wage saga. I'm sure Baba will just relocate to daura and continue with his cattle rearing leaving osinbajo to take the heat grin

Very hilarious. Ruling nigeria is definitely not a child's play. I envy Jonathan but don't envy GMB at all at the moment.
Re: Labour Party Tells Buhari, Don’t Downsize The Workforce by havocypie: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2015
OrigamiIII:

Very hilarious. Ruling nigeria is definitely not a child's play. I envy Jonathan but don't envy GMB at all at the moment.

Am Happy he won. Let the music play!

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Is A Conspirator In The Threat To Life Of Igbos - Lagos PDP Says, Demand / PDP Should Caution Fayose In Ekiti – Catholic Mission / When Will Africans Liberate Their Minds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.