Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Girlfriend Is In The Car - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Girlfriend Is In The Car (726 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / My Girlfriend Alway Ask Me Go Do These Before We Has Sex (18+ Piture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is In The Car by Chidinma4God: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
A man had been drinking at the bar for hours when he mentioned something about his girlfriend being out in the car. The bartender, concerned because it was so cold, went to check on her. When he looked inside the car, he saw the man’s friend, Dave, and his girlfriend kissing one another. The bartender shook his head and walked back inside.

He told the man that he thought it might be a good idea to check on his girlfriend. The fellow staggered outside to the car, saw his friend and his girlfriend kissing, then walked back into... read more...
Re: My Girlfriend Is In The Car by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
aint clicking anytin

(1) (Reply)

"I'm In The Secret Service" Funny!! / Those Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask.. / Which Of The Ffg Tribe Is The Funniest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.