Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,819 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture (2383 Views)

Please Who Knows How To Draw 2d Or 3d Cartoons Please Contact Me / I Need A Tutor On How To Turn A Picture Into Cartoon / Picture - Converting A Picture To Animation Is Now Very Easy With Corel DRAW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by grandstar(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2015
I just had a banner ad designed and it is to large. They want it reduced to 30kb or less. Who can help me out pls
Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by alberto2k(m): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2015
check for apps that u can use to compress the file
Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by SirHouloo(m): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Try download picture resizer. I once used it and it was effective.
Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by Donald3d(m): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2015
grandstar:
I just had a banner ad designed and it is to large. They want it reduced to 30kb or less. Who can help me out pls
you can use photshop to do that but if you are not conversant with photoshop and you need a quick solution try this www.webresizer.com/resizer/ hope that helps .if you have a tough time using the site let me know.Regards ,Donald.

1 Like

Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by grandstar(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Donald3d:
you can use photshop to do that but if you are not conversant with photoshop and you need a quick solution try this www.webresizer.com/resizer/ hope that helps .if you have a tough time using the site let me know.Regards ,Donald.

Thanks so much. God bless you. I will revert if I need help
Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by grandstar(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Donald3d:

I am finding it difficult.

Attached is the picture if you can help me compress it to 30kb or less

Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by Donald3d(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2015
grandstar:

I am finding it difficult.

Attached is the picture if you can help me compress it to 30kb or less
ur email please so I can send it to you ,or if are not to keen on sharing your email,here is the image below.The new size is approx 18kb

Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by grandstar(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Donald3d:
ur email please so I can send it to you ,or if are not to keen on sharing your email,here is the image below.The new size is approx 18kb

Thanks soo much for your assistance.

Nairaland however said its 318 x 106 and not 316 x 106 as it currently is in png or jpg.

Can you help me increase it to 318 x 106?

Thanks

businessaccords101@gmail.com
Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by Donald3d(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
grandstar:

Thanks soo much for your assistance.

Nairaland however said its 318 x 106 and not 316 x 106 as it currently is in png or jpg.

Can you help me increase it to 318 x 106?

Thanks

businessaccords101@gmail.com
there u go ,sorry it came in late.Regards,Donald

Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by grandstar(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Donald3d:

Thnaks soo much. Really grateful. I just hope they approve the advert
Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by sammytee30(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
pls help me resize it to 318×106
sammytee52@gmail.com

Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by Donald3d(m): 2:06am On Apr 13, 2015
sammytee30:
pls help me resize it to 318×106
sammytee52@gmail.com
Bros you go pay me ooooo wink have you done it yet or you still need me to send it to you.Regards , Donald
Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by Donald3d(m): 4:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Donald3d:
Bros you go pay me ooooo wink have you done it yet or you still need me to send it to you.Regards , Donald
I have sent you an email @sameety30
Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by osasojie: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
resizing isn't an issue......jus go to ur Image on d menu bar, click on image size nd resize to d pixel u want......simple
Re: Who Here Knows How To Reduce The Size Of A Picture by grandstar(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2015
Donald3d:

Do you know anything about squeeze pages and autoresponders?

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Woman Swimming! But You Wouldn't Believe Your Eyes. (photos) / Looking For Hot Animators / My New 3d Works: What Do Y'all Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.