Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC (30687 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Igbo Senators To Visit Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison / Ikpeazu, Ogah Lobby APC Leaders / Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by madamoringo(f): 4:49am On Apr 06, 2015
modath:
This Sun article is designed for one purpose and one purpose only: blackmail..
The igbos in the general scheme of things should have the top senate job but there is no way that will be made possible if its viewed in an objective manner, Ngige would have been a natural shoo in for that post but I doubt Ekwunife would relinquish her seat.

What most ppeople fail to put into consideration is that the senate presidency post is a sensitive one and who amongst you will invite your "frenemy into your home to discuss your family's dream and aspirations.

George Akume or Bukola Saraki will preside over the senate while the senator from edo will have deputy position. The speaker will be from the NE but the deputy may be from the
SE to create a balance and a sense of inclusion,technocrats of igbo extraction will be given tangible cabinet positions..

Ibos should not and cannot be given the position of senate president based on quota system. They failed to work hard for change in Nigeria and progress, let them follow Azikiwe back to Otueke. They've been jerking off since PDP was booted out saying they stuck with a failure party and president deliberately, they must never be allowed to hold any influential position so they don't sabotage the new government. They are always the saboteurs and cowardly revisionists and should not be allowed to get what they have not worked for!

15 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by madamoringo(f): 4:49am On Apr 06, 2015
mikeansy:
Who else has noticed that rather than APC focusing on forming the next government and forging a policy direction that will help lift Nigeria they appear to be more interested in tearing the Igbos down!

What I do know is that there is only so far propaganda can get anyone or party in life!

APC should focus on leading Nigeria and just leave Igbos alone!

modath:
This Sun article is designed for one purpose and one purpose only: blackmail..
The igbos in the general scheme of things should have the top senate job but there is no way that will be made possible if its viewed in an objective manner, Ngige would have been a natural shoo in for that post but I doubt Ekwunife would relinquish her seat.

What most ppeople fail to put into consideration is that the senate presidency post is a sensitive one and who amongst you will invite your "frenemy into your home to discuss your family's dream and aspirations.

George Akume or Bukola Saraki will preside over the senate while the senator from edo will have deputy position. The speaker will be from the NE but the deputy may be from the
SE to create a balance and a sense of inclusion,technocrats of igbo extraction will be given tangible cabinet positions..

Ibos should not and cannot be given the position of senate president based on quota system. They failed to work hard for change in Nigeria and progress, let them follow Azikiwe back to Otueke. They've been jerking off since PDP was booted out saying they stuck with a failure party and president deliberately, they must never be allowed to hold any influential position so they don't sabotage the new government. They are always the saboteurs and cowardly revisionists and should not be allowed to get what they have not worked for!

6 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by plainol(m): 5:00am On Apr 06, 2015
APC should follow what happened. don't change or swap any body for any position, the Igbo caused this and let them pay for their costly mistake. They were not objective when voting.
To all Igbo in Lagos, make the same mistake and pay dearly. You can't dictate in Lagos, don't let Jimi Agbaje's innocent look deceive you, Gbenga Daniel was like that.

8 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by MayorofLagos(m): 5:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Ibos are begging Awolowo party
Ibos are begging to join the party of cow herders and amala people

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bloody IMPOTENTS!!! angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 06, 2015
I thought some people wrote here prior to the election that they will rather SWIM OR SINK with GEJ.....

Now is the time to walk the talk......sink with him.

6 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by MayorofLagos(m): 6:04am On Apr 06, 2015
DozieInc:

nobody is rewritting anything " the lobbying senators were
hopeful of securing an understanding with the leadership of
the APC"

When two years ago the leadership of APC tried securing an understanding with APGA for Ibo representation in the new coalition they were labelled cow herders and amala eaters.

Let me remind you that fulani is still herding his cows, non stop...and for God's sake Yoruba has not stopped consuming amala and ewedu.

Ibos, your arrogance has cost you political relevance.

13 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Gboliwe: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Any-where-belle-face politicians. Meanwhile some of their foot soldiers are killing themselves on the streets and they cannot be bothered.

3 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by arsetalks(m): 6:26am On Apr 06, 2015
DozieInc:

you dont want gini?
sure the S'East deserve d senate position.
If you believe this, then I think it is time you started to teach your brothers some political mathematics. Your ( igbos) poor mathematical skills led to this.

And while teaching them political mathematics, try to also teach them forgiveness and "reasonability". A bit of forgiveness and reasonable thinking would have prevented this mess the igbos find themselves.

Personally, I believe in one Nigeria but sincerely, no easy way should be made for the igbos to become the senate president. They rather the country boils provided one of their own rules, they should live with that. They blindly supported GEJ and PDP even though they have done grave damage to this nation.

They called the APC a yoruba party, then they want to do begi begi to get an important position under a yoruba party which they so hate. How does that work again?

Quote me and call me names at your peril.

15 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
Any-where-belle-face politicians. Meanwhile some of there their foot soldiers are killing themselves on the streets and they cannot be bothered.

How you dey?
Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Gboliwe: 6:31am On Apr 06, 2015
ilugunboy:

How you dey?

Great! You? Thanks for the correction by the way. It is surely an oversight. I write above average and really proud of myself.
Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Great! You? Thanks for the correction by the way. It is surely an oversight. I write above average and really proud of myself.

Doing good....slightly down with fever though.

I know you do...just an innocent correction that you shouldn't worry over.
Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by arsetalks(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Welcome. I'm okay with anything that can cripple pdp further and further
if you believe the igbos who are in the PDP will decamp to the APC and be loyal then you are mistaken.

They are unrepentant and forgiveness is not in their dictionary. Greed got them here, let them live with it.

They have a short at the presidency via Okorocha in 2019/2023 but I expect their unreasonable thinking to ruin that by voting out Okorocha who to me is the only presidential material they have right now.

Let them continue shooting themselves in the foot by continue to believe and follow blindly their elders who have twisted history to satisfy their bloated ego.

14 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by omenka(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2015
FastShipping:
Meanwhile, some people are here spreading hate and blackmail against APC while their senators are wheeling and dealing to be relevant in the next political dispensation.
U dey mind them. They haven't the slightest influence on things that happen on the mainstreet, yet come here to rant all day as through they call the shots.

They Igbos need that position and would definitely cut a deal whether these online ignoramuses like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by arsetalks(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2015
DozieInc:

nobody is rewritting anything " the lobbying senators were
hopeful of securing an understanding with the leadership of
the APC"
An understanding APC tried and failed to secure with APGA? Let the reality dawn on you lot, no senate president for una. Una saving grace is the courts declaring any APC law maker winner or ordering a re-run of some of the senatorial elections but I sincerely hope not. Live with your constant hobby - hating the yorubas and hausas then claiming victimised.

11 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by arsetalks(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2015
mikeansy:
Who else has noticed that rather than APC focusing on forming the next government and forging a policy direction that will help lift Nigeria they appear to be more interested in tearing the Igbos down!

What I do know is that there is only so far propaganda can get anyone or party in life!

I don't think the APC is interested in the same job with the Igbos. Why try to tear the igbos apart when the igbos themselves are already doing it and doing it perfectly well.

You lot needs to stand up and look into the mirror and you will find those that are victimising you right in the mirror. Now rush out, buy mirrors for yourself and as many fellow igbos as possible. Then each of you should look into the mirrors, your enemies will be found there.

7 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by MayorofLagos(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2015
arsetalks:
I don't think the APC is interested in the same job with the Igbos. Why try to tear the igbos apart when the igbos themselves are already doing it and doing it perfectly well.

You lot needs to stand up and look into the mirror and you will find those that are victimising you right in the mirror. Now rush out, buy mirrors for yourself and as many fellow igbos as possible. Then each of you should look into the mirrors, your enemies will be found there.

Please dont advise they look in mirror....it leads them further into self-destruction. Everytime they look in mirror they are spurred into.more recklessness and arrogance.

3 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Brugo(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2015
They rigged in their states with hatred now they are begging.

4 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by ENDTIMES: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2015
This report is very speculative and Orubebish.

1 Like

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Ok. Dis is d real transformation. Not d fake one that we had previously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2015
mikeansy:

no one is holding the Igbos, you are the architects of your own misfortune, you decided to vote blindly due to ethnic sentiments, now you will be relegated to the background for the next 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Bifwoli: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Igbos shouldn't negotiate with the poor governance about to be introduced by APC govt.Why would a successful tribe want to negotiate with and be associated with the incoming mediocre rule?

Let the Igbos be allowed to form their own "Singapore" in the south east.It'll be a great success.

1 Like

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by koredeolanrewaju(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2015
(Gov. Fashola Reveals He Didn’t Sack Ambode)http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/04/06/gov-fashola-reveals-he-didnt-sack-ambode/ .........PDP can lie!!!
Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by ihatesycophant(m): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2015
mikeansy:

Are you still using your brain or you pick up the one your greatgrandma left behind? Is there any place in the piece that inform APC make move to lure PDP senators or PDP make move to defect to APC by concession from their national headquarters to favour Ibo Nation? Please be reasonable and leave bitterness and sentiment behind you or it choke you to death.

2 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by lonelydora: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Anambra foolishly voted out Ngige who would have been the Senate president. We saw it coming but they didn't listen because they thought the Otuokean was going to win.

3 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2015
DozieInc:

you dont want gini?
sure the S'East deserve d senate position.

The south east shd work for it.

You want to reap what others sowed abi?

That's not a good way to get trusted

4 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Kingspin(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2015
I hate my country we are more interested in high positions than development.

2 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by dayo23(f): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I don't get you. Who refused to vote APC? Who wants to decamp? The Igbos tore themselves down by playing unwise political moves and not APC please.
When will tribalism end in Nigeria?
not anytime soon my brother

1 Like

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by quixotic: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2015
DozieInc:

the Igbos alsohave representatives in the APC - Ngige and co.
though arguably majority of Igbos d were pro PDP.
but they are not in the senate

1 Like

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Ayima: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
What are they jumping up and down for? oh to come to Apc and get the senate president, please tell them that we must have the senate president first, they can start by being floor members.Pdp members thinks Apc are fools no!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2015
mikeansy:
[s] Who else has noticed that rather than APC focusing on forming the next government and forging a policy direction that will help lift Nigeria they appear to be more interested in tearing the Igbos down!

APC should focus on leading Nigeria and just leave Igbos alone! [/s]
You seem not to get it,do you?

4 Likes

Re: Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2015
mikeansy:

The title of this thread is 'igbo senators LOBBY APC'

How is what u wrote related to this?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters / This Pedestrian Bridge In Onitsha Has Become A Death Trap / Suspension: Crisis Brews As APC Governors Set To Sack Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.