Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend (27776 Views)

NURTW Member Stabs Vice Chairman Over Girlfriend (graphic Pic) / Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by water1(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2015
The papa send am school him go fiind woman

RIP sha
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by tsdarkside(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2015
chai...which typ of trouble is this.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by tsdarkside(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Suljosh:
I have been trying to deactivate my account for the past 5days now but Seun and co has been frustrating my effort. I wish not to be here anymore. Always telling me Invalid deactivation Code.

SEUN I GIVE YOU FROM NOW TO FRIDAY TO DEACTIVATE THIS VERY ACCOUNT. AND IF YOU DON'T, CALL ME BASTARD IF DON'T HACK NAIRALAND! THIS IS NOT A TREAT IT'S A WARNING, AND DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

what is your problem...just stop coming to nairaland..problem solved... angry angry angry
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by conektng(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Women....they are necessary evils, to get yours, visit connection.com.ng
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by tsdarkside(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Edusouls:
nigerian girls suck die, dating a nigerian girl nowadays looks like a very bad thing to do, cos most times at the end,you must regret it,either they bankrupt you or they cheat on you,lie on ur feelings, deceive you, use u as an advantage, or at worst you loose ur life. these girls have lost all values of living,they now live like animals without principles, an average nigerian girl is a home prostititute, they have sworn to the devil never to be able to date one guy at a time, they always double date, sneak around like night snakes from one guys house to the other, what went wrong with naija girls brain and behaviour,this is very disturbing. Look at how this young snake girl have caused untimely and tragic death to this man and has brought misery upon the other,due to her life of cheating and double dating,liees and deceit,which is a terrible curse from the devil onto naija girls. well her hands are stained with blood and blood is so thick that it cant be washed away...she must suffer for it..tufiakwa naija girls are collosal dissapointment to women world wide...

dont blaim women too much..look at how men behave nowadys too...everybody has gone mad... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2015

Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up what is jealousy, when you disaster girls of nowadays have turned into home prostitiutes, you girls have vowed not to be able to date one guy at a time,but always sneaking around like rats with different guys..look at what ur fellow woman cheat have done to these men, she has brought untimely death to one and life of misery to the other..who said women are not devils,then that person is yet inexperienced in this life, her hands are soaked with blood of this young man and blood is so thick that it dosent get washed away..
even men cheat. bt assuming dat man had controlled himslf, the oda man wudnt av died! u cnt stop ppl 4rm cheating. am sure, even u av cheated once. mtchw.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by mankand(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2015
26 years old preparing to write jamb? Something is wrong with this country

2 Likes

Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=Edusouls post=32401271]shut up what is jealousy, when you disaster girls of nowadays have turned into home prostitiutes, you girls have vowed not to be able to date one guy at a time,but always sneaking around like rats with different guys..look at what ur fellow woman cheat have done to these men, she has brought untimely death to one and life of misery to the other..who said women are not devils,then that person is yet inexperienced in this life, her hands are soaked with blood of this young man and blood is so thick that it dosent get washed away..[/quote

y are u always bitter towards women? who did this to you

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

ONCE I SAW THE HEADLINE OF THE NEWS, I KNOW THE CULPRITS WILL BE IGBOS. SMH FOR THOSE PEOPLE[/size]
Giy abeg.. can u pls change ur nick and gender... God bless u as u do....

2 Likes

Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
crixtex:

ori e lo buru
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by IVORY2009(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

ori e lo buru

I dey laugh like Obj cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

I dey laugh like Obj cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i dey wait for u to find my current picture na. undecidedmumu
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by IVORY2009(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

i dey wait for u to find my current picture na. undecidedmumu

Picture dat is not ur own cheesy cheesy, I dey laugh...
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by maskid(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

ONCE I SAW THE HEADLINE OF THE NEWS, I KNOW THE CULPRITS WILL BE IGBOS. SMH FOR THOSE PEOPLE[/size]

Nice boobs.. Though they look sagged
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by IVORY2009(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2015
crixtex:

Dat him user name beat my imaginatn, for a so call lady for dat matter... cheesy cheesy
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by maskid(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2015
Suljosh:
I have been trying to deactivate my account for the past 5days now but Seun and co has been frustrating my effort. I wish not to be here anymore. Always telling me Invalid deactivation Code.

SEUN I GIVE YOU FROM NOW TO FRIDAY TO DEACTIVATE THIS VERY ACCOUNT. AND IF YOU DON'T, CALL ME BASTARD IF DON'T HACK NAIRALAND! THIS IS NOT A TREAT IT'S A WARNING, AND DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

Attention seeker, see ur mouth like "hack". No b only hack. Na hank anuku. EEDIOT!!!##
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

ori e lo buru
shoro niyi? Irunoobo ds nick don try... change am.. scammer oshi...
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by vitality22(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

Its like the Igbo's gives you orgasm, please face your front and the topic or better still, keep quiet if you don't have anything tangible to say
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

Nigeria Police why now? he paid N10,000 after his brother have been killed,without proper investigation.tank God he dialled his number,the police man may sell the phone too.nawa oh
comprehension problem.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

Nigeria Police why now? he paid N10,000 after his brother have been killed,without proper investigation.tank God he dialled his number,the police man may sell the phone too.nawa oh
comprehension problems did u even read what the op posted?
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Mekzmoney(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
whats ur problm miss? na only igbos d fight cos of women? plz just read coments n move 4ward if u dont knw wat 2say.... good manners cost notin.
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by njuwo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
hotgunz:
“They then asked how I would produce my brother, and I decided to call him in their presence. His phone started ringing in the pocket of one of the policemen. The officer said the phone belonged to the man in the hospital, who had just died.” wat s a dead man phone doin in a policeman pocket? Chai daries God ooooo
Exhibit 101. He's keeping it as proof in court. When the case i being judged.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by LORDCYBORG(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

With all due respect you are too stupid to be hausa or yoruba so what tribe do you hail from? Asswipe!!!
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by free2ryhme: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
comprehension problem.

we don notice oya go play with sand
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by free2ryhme: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
comprehension problems did u even read what the op posted?

we don notice oya go play with sand
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by AsanwaKC(f): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
woman==woo-onto-man
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by delishpot: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chei, naija police.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by delishpot: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
njuwo:
Exhibit 101. He's keeping it as proof in court. When the case i being judged.

Can you imagine? They even collected 10k after detaining him knowing full well his brother was dead. These men are wicked o. shocked shocked
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by zonax(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

Bleep you you tribal ediot
Such can happen to/in any ethnicity.
I know of a yoruba girl arrested because she has magun on her and has caused the death of two guys so Bleep off.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
pathetic
Re: Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend by njuwo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
delishpot:

Can you imagine? They even collected 10k after detaining him knowing full well his brother was dead. These men are wicked o. shocked shocked
That is Nigerian police for you. Upon all these, you will still go to their station and see, boldly written and carefully placed on their wall, Police is your friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge / Pastor Catches Man Trying To Steal Tithe During Service / Lady In Search Of Brother Who Was Taken Away By SARS Operatives 7 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.