Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC (2522 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch / Delta Election Tribunal Sacks Two PDP Lawmakers / Drama As Two PDP Candidates Lay Claim To INEC Certificate Of Return In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by Abagworo(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Barely seven days to the governorship election in
Imo State and just after a week the PDP lost the
presidency to the All Progressive Congress, APC,
two governorship aspirants on the PDP platform
and some political leaders in Owerri zone of PDP
extraction have left for the APC.
This is coming barely 48 hours this online
newspaper exclusively reported that some PDP
top shots in Imo State have invaded Abuja
lobbying some APC leaders to accommodate
them in the APC.
Latest reports reaching our news desk indicate
that two governorship aspirants in the PDP in Imo
State, Chief Jerry Chukwueke and Barr Bethel
Nzimako have left the PDP for the APC.
A source said the duo have pledged their support
to the re- election of Imo State Governor and APC
Governorship candidate, Rochas Okorocha.
Also among other decampees are Chief Charles
Amadi, Barr Kingsley Ononuju of the Owerri Zone
Political leadership Forum (OZOPOLF), a
pressure group canvassing for Imo Governor of
Owerri zone extraction in 2015.

http://www.innonewsinternational.com/news/shocker-two-pdp-governorship-aspirants-political-leaders-dump-pdp-join-apc/

1 Like

Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by blessedqueen(f): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2015
This thing no con dey make sense again o

What they fail to know is that they are making PDP a better political party...

Dos in politics are worse than dogs and pigs.
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by Allohrandy(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Rochas is going to win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by blessedqueen(f): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Allohrandy:
Rochas is going to win

Yes na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by oluwafemi113(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Success is good

Meanwhile I see good and smooth landing for my people my people....

Rochas all the way

4 Likes

Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by TeamSimple(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Yea we need more igbo's in APC so that we could have them in high public offices. They can never be trusted though,they could sell the slot given to them for a plate of poridge.

3 Likes

Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by orubebe1(m): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2015
APC don turn Brt oo....

2 Likes

Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by seankafor(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2015
Allohrandy:
Rochas is going to win
u mean an hausa man?... Well time will tell
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by Allohrandy(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2015
seankafor:
u mean an hausa man?... Well time will tell
No vacancy in Douglas house. Rochas till 2019.
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Prostitute Politicians
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by OKNkanu(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Old dogs..... Trying new tricks...
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by drtwist(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2015
LOL
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by POPdecorator: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Hyman being no lik Faliure hooo,see as den dey run away for faliure party to wining party

na okorocha sure pass now
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by cocokiller1(f): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2015
this freedom to associate na rubbish o
there should b a law to put this politicians in check
something more like u can't decamp more dan two times
b4 u knw there will b no more pdp
apc will b d new pdp
no strong opposition to keep dem in check
I tire 4 ol these politicians
they care abt jst demselves
greedy lots
b4 u go knw evn GEJ go decamp to apc
new party,same ol' people
tot they sed pdp is corrupt. ...
they are running 4rm d corruption in pdp to continue d cirlce of corruption in apc
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by sammyj: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Okorocha should be careful and eat with long spoon with them !!!!
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by abduljabbar4(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2015
They want to pollute a perfect party.

Vote wisely
Vote Rochas Okorocha
One Nigeria
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Meanwhile

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
Re: Two PDP Governorship Aspirants, Political Leaders Dump PDP, Join APC by emekanwokoye225: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
yeah thats good,,they all want change in this country,, xo vote APC for change....

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saraki, Oyinlola, Others In Closed-door Meeting With Obasanjo / Breaking! Fake Accounts Used To Sign Petition In Support Of Buhari - Proof / Hilarious savings withdrawal slip (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.