Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,834 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K (3248 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Dazzles As She Wins Style Icon Award At The Lfas / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by creebhills(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Angelina Jolie's daughter's Zahara, ten and Shiloh eight jubilated and looked over excited because their mum was proclaimed as the winner of favorite Villain for her role in maleficent at Sunday's kids choice Awards.
This was Angelina's 1st public look since she disclosed she had her ovaries removed.

see more 6 pics from the link below

source:http://www./2015/04/photos-of-angelina-jolies-daughters.html

Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by missbehave247(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2015
K
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Jolie my old crush. I so much love this woman walahi... cool
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by eistien(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2015
This woman is something else, she can act an character and act it to perfection.
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Which kind children be dat? One black one white
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by SweetyZinta(f): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2015
I tire o! Lol
Osahon7:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by XtraSmooth404: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2015
eistien:
This woman is something else, she can act an character and act it to perfection.
shocked
Bros good morning o
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by XtraSmooth404: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Osahon7:
One is oyibo albino I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by eistien(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

shocked
Bros good morning o
Chairman, morning o
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by abbeycial: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

One is oyibo albino I guess undecided

d dark one is adopted
u know,dis whites ve a larger heart dan we blacks

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by eistien(m): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Osahon7:
They re adopted, am not sure she has any child of her own but I know she has up to ten adopted children.
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by creebhills(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2015
She Adopted Kids nah
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by SoniaFred(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Always pretty despite aging
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by zinachidi(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2015
eistien:

They re adopted, am not sure she has any child of her own but I know she has up to ten adopted children.
na u dash am d ten gan?
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by angelTI(f): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Pretty Angelina
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by sinaj(f): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2015
abbeycial:

d dark one is adopted
u know,dis whites ve a larger heart dan we blacks
de r both adopted.
d dark iz a cutie. i luv her big innocent eyes smiley
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by icebebe(f): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2015
D black gal is a damsel!#proudofmaskin
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by axortedbabe(f): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2015
eistien:

she has five children,2 adopted,she gave birth to three..
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by sorepco(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
she adopted the blak girl when she was like 2...she has also adopted a chinese, vietnamese. she has 3 kids and adopted 4 others, i guess

Osahon7:
Re: Photos Of Angelina Jolie's Daughters Celebrating With Her As She Wins Award At K by alexis007(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
sorepco:
she adopted the blak girl when she was like 2...she has also adopted a chinese, vietnamese. she has 3 kids and adopted 4 others, i guess

Chinese, Vietnamese......hiann?she wan turn to sarah, the mother of many nations?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Releases Picture In Whites Says He Is Proud To Be A Nigerian / The 10 Most Ridiculous Products Endorsed By Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Slammed For Going Unclad In New Movie [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.