Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

BOMBSHELL: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo In Lagos (950 Views)

The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo In Lagos by 0coded80: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2015
BOMBSHELL: Oba of Lagos reads riot act to Igbo
Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, on Sunday read the riot act to Igbo leaders and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he would make life miserable for them if they sabotaged efforts to ensure that the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, is elected as governor of the state.
The visibly enraged monarch, who summoned all the Eze-Ndigbo in Lagos State to his palace, said the support of their kinsmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current efforts in all quarters at ensuring Lagos is no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.
He said: “On Saturday, if any one of you goes against Ambode, who I have picked, that is your end. If it doesn’t happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it’s not my father who gave birth to me.
“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivided chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode become the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water.
“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they didn’t come with all their houses. But now they have properties in the state. So, they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ancestors of Lagos and God.
“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he can never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, you cannot do it here.
“If you do what I want, Lagos will continue to be prosperous for you.
NATIONAL MIRROR
Re: BOMBSHELL: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo In Lagos by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2015
0coded80:
BOMBSHELL: Oba of Lagos reads riot act to Igbo
Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, on Sunday read the riot act to Igbo leaders and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he would make life miserable for them if they sabotaged efforts to ensure that the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, is elected as governor of the state.
The visibly enraged monarch, who summoned all the Eze-Ndigbo in Lagos State to his palace, said the support of their kinsmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current efforts in all quarters at ensuring Lagos is no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.
He said: “On Saturday, if any one of you goes against Ambode, who I have picked, that is your end. If it doesn’t happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it’s not my father who gave birth to me.
“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivided chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode become the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water.
“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they didn’t come with all their houses. But now they have properties in the state. So, they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ancestors of Lagos and God.
“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he can never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, you cannot do it here.
“If you do what I want, Lagos will continue to be prosperous for you.
NATIONAL MIRROR
black obas makeing empty threat since 1800 BC

(1) (Reply)

Lmao...see This Life Jacket Built Specially For Lagos Lagoon Already On Sale / Heavy Jubilation In Home Town Of Pdp Governorship Aspirant In Delta State / Abia State Now Trending On Twitter Due To The Inconpetency Of Inec In The State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.